elite assassination and defense force

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• elite assassination and defense force

hello, and welcome to the E.A.D.F or the elite assassination and defense force. we are an elite squadron of cops trained at an extremely young age to do what we do. we are each given a vehicle of our choice. also, we are allowed to kill anyone who knows of us besides the police, and any other important figure. we are usually only called upon to take down the 302 (we do not know what these people call themselves). they are a religious group that commits class 302 murders only. a 302 is a stab, injection, cut, burn, and occasionally, drowning, combined. they are highly dangerous, and their leaders wear symbolic masks, such as majoras mask. the way they pick their "god" is by cutting up & down the center of their fingers, until, eventually, the skin peels away from the other, and the muscle inside is revealed.
      RULES:
      no spamming
      dating is allowed
      no murdering other characters unless they give consent via I.M.
      no vehicle trading
      please keep the ages above 11
      have fun, and try and help the 302's reign of terror.
      please list your:

code name, name, age, vehicle (no more than 2), and appearance.

Code name: alpha (because i was the first trained into this group)
      name: damien
      vehicle: go kart, audi avus
      appearance: slender, usually black jumpsuit with blue pinstripes,, black hair, long legs, small muscle wise.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Code name: Octave
      Name: Miriko
      Vehicle: Motorcycle, Skateboard when undercover
      Appearance: 5'1, skinny, shoulder length black hair with 3 white stripes ( yes, im doing a death the kid look XD) up in a ponytail, wears all black stuff, may look weak but can beat anyones butt, Parkour expert
    • CodeName: Shadow Wolf
      Agent: 302
      Name: hunterthewolf [hunter] fs
      Vehicle: None
      Weapons: High Tech Sniper, A Ultra Mark 10 High Fibe Sniper Bow
      Weapons Description and Info:
      High Tech Sniper|
      Speed Per Shot=2/ms
      Recoil=Med
      Mag=10/B
      Reload Style=Auto Reload 10/SD [Sec Delay]
      Ultra Mark 10 High Fibe Sniper Bow|
      All Different Arrows
      Auto Reload[this means the arrow never run out and they can be different stuff
      Range=1000000000 meters
      Bio| Im a Agent Looking For Money And the 302 Promised Me A Big Pay Check im also the highest in my class and in other classes as well I finished my assassin courses in a matter of seconds with the highest killing speed ever meaning im the perfect killing machine
      Rank|1 the Perfect Assassin

Appearance|

Hoodie: Black with red

Shirt: Black

Pants: Spec Ops Mark 12 Power Armor[it just means that I take a lot of damage in the lower regen]

Socks: Red With Wolfs on them

Shoes: Black And Red With the Same Wolf Symbel
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

Stay Awesome Bros and Guys And Girls
    • huh the e.a.d Don't seem to well In My Face yet maybe its a good thing* I start to walk don't the walkway* huh well maybe I should go get a drink damn 302 im only in it for the money if they didn't pay me this much I might refuse the job
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• *I come out of the food bar* yummy* then I start to walk down the street and then I hear something* huh hey you you really shouldint be up at this time or ill have to take you in to the 302 HQ
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• Code Name: Nuclear
      Name: Kakuheiki (Heiki for short)
      Vehicle: None.
      Appearance: 5'2, albino and have short white hair. Always wear black Lolita Fashion, hold a black bag and parasol. Look weak and silent but can be psychopath and crazy slaughter.
      Skills: Good at Biology, Chemistry, Physic, and Math. Hacking Expert. One of the best Assassins.
      Weapons: Shotgun and Revolver.

Nice, i like sleeping

The post was edited 1 time, last by Travelgar ().

• hmmmm well I guess your a Ead well for pulling this on the shadow you will regret it*I pull out a small 1000 Volt Pistol and shoots it at dororo hitting them right in the arm stunning them till they drop* your lucky that im not going to give you up the the 302 HQ yet ill let you go just because I don't want to be the bad guy yet I get paid by them over 9000k its a lot more then anyone person can pay not even your agentcy im the wolf why do you think I wear a wolf emblem not the 302 emblem im a top killing agent you may have heard about me top in my class code name shadow wolf or did the ead not tell you about me well ill drag you to the top of the roof and then get ead to pick you up next time don't come alone you little silly ead
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• your all shit... you know that? *lunges himself back up* i was the first... the hardest trained... the one that went through all of hell and came back alive. the 302 murderers are the reason i'm here. so, i'm here to both thank, and beat the living crap out of every one of you. plus, as you should know, when there is something like a hive, when one is attacked, a swarm usually follows... but i want to give you what you did to me... *runs up and kicks the 302 in the face* *struggles to pull out a small whistle and ear buds* say goodbye to your eardrums. plays a much louder version of the skull kids scream from majoras mask from the strange whistle*
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• hmmm well EAD you might understand more if I show you my true weapons and well my wolf symbels abit closer* as the EAD starts to play it has not effect on me* im no normal 302 im the wolf of shadows I was trained before any of you little brats were im the person they call the bringer of death the wolf you never want to meet so I give you this one more time GO BACK HOME NOW BEFORE I HAVE TO KILL YOU YOU UNDERSTAND* pulls out my bow and draws it* please don't tell me about what the 302 did to you the 302 made me sit there and watch my family and friends die and then they made me kill my our sister after well I hurt her a lot but atleast thos 302 muttents never got to have their way with her now get lost before you die I will not warn you anymore
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• Code name:bluelove
      Name:aqua
      Vehicles:A dark purple 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R sport bike and a midnight blue Lamborghini Gallardo P-factor
      Appearance: 5'6" slim but curvy,light brown hair,Bright green eyes,Wears a dark blue tube top with a leather jacket over it,skinny jeans and navy blue biker boots.
      Weapons:A ninja star that is strapped to my hip accompanied with a hunting knife on my thigh,an ak-47 will extended mags on my back in a case so it looks like a computer,and a crossbow with a whole bunch of different kinds of arrows always in or strapped to my vehicles.
      Skills:has terrifyingly good accuracy,is in great shape,can talk my way out of everything and can blend into the crowd super well,in other words can disappear in a second and is silent and deadly

IC:*rides my bike at 110 mph and loves it*WWWOHHOOO.*stops my bike at a bar/family restaurant and gracefully gets off my bike*hm same old bar i should maybe change my routine soon before i meet to may guys.*Walks in and sits in a booth and orders a cheeseburger with a martini**the lady looks at me oddly but gets what i ordered**i smile when she brings it and i eat it quickly and trys to not seem hungry*check please.*grabs and pays for the check then walks outside*Another boring evening
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • im out of here and you better stay away from the HQ im waning you I get paid to keep them safe and im not afraid to kill a EAD my family are all dead and I have nonthing to lose so don't look for anyone because you wont find anyone you understand* as I walk away I hear someone down at the end of the hallway* hmmmm trying to team up on me your to late now stand aside or ill put you down like I did your team mate ok now go to him hes lucky I didn't kill him this time*as I walk by the EAD I hand him a card with my info making them understand that im not just a 302 im a deadly merc one of the highest trained mercs out there with the high tech weapons put low and high tech skills*oh and my skills are not to be messed with I spared your friend but if you guys keep being annoying I will send you to the death chamber so please don't try anything ive seen to much death and you young EAD I don't want to get you killed but I will as I said I have nonthing left I have no one left so I am a monster now now go to him *I walk away and walk into the bar where the other EAD is *hmmm EAD I guess am I right you should probly not have your symblems on well in this city* I look over at her*take them off if it wasint me you would be sent to the 302 death chambers by now ok im a merc of theres but no one needs to know that I let you go ok
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• now, whos letting who go? *runs up and stabs the 302 in the leg, begins to hogtie him* we oughtta take you back for interrogation... satanic scum like the class-302 murderers bleng in a place around 13 times worse than alcatraz. the reason i even joined the eadf is because they killed my family and anyone i had connections to.... *pulls out walkie-talkie* all members of the eadf please eport to my current location. sending coordinants. i have found what is to be believed as a 302- murderer. though he seems to let people go, which makes him seem like a rookie. coordanants shall be sent via bluetooth. this one fights in a different way. he doesn't seem to be in it for a godlike status among his fellow killers... i think he said he was in it for money... anyone aware of openings job-wise?
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• *as dororo stabs me and ties me up while hes not looking I sneak out a knife and cut the rope and sneak up to him and then put the knife to his throt*ever tie me up again and I will kill you got it* I then push dororo away and start to walk away* oh and you wont be capturing me again*as I fade off into a shadow of darkness that seems to come out of nowhere and I head off to the bar*
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• *stands by the door and realizes i didn't tip the waitress**Walks back in and slides into the booth grabs out some cash and puts in on the table*there
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie