[Game Discussion] Discontinued games!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [Game Discussion] Discontinued games!

Doesn't it seem like Pewds is just discontinuing, or starting a lot of new games lately? He recently just started playing: The Cat Lady, Dread Out, Pesadelo O Inicio, and pulse. Ninja gaiden, mad mario and ni no kuni have never been heard from (I know he is not playing no ni kuni because its to big + not his style of game). Don't you think he is starting way to many games all of a sudden? Haven't seen a Cat lady video in almost a week!

(Duhfaq did cat lady go on his channel, its not their anymore????)
    • One question: Why are you ppl so bent on him continuing Cat Lady, he isn't the only one who played it (Cry finished it).
      Dreadout is a DEMO, as in not yet released, so how do you think he should continue it?
      I think he will keep on playing Pesadelo and Pulse is just a prototype as he mentioned in his video.
      It's his decision to start lots of games, if he can work it out I don't mind him starting 100 games at once (that's little too much, but you get the point).