[Game Discussion] Discontinued games!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [Game Discussion] Discontinued games!

Doesn't it seem like Pewds is just discontinuing, or starting a lot of new games lately? He recently just started playing: The Cat Lady, Dread Out, Pesadelo O Inicio, and pulse. Ninja gaiden, mad mario and ni no kuni have never been heard from (I know he is not playing no ni kuni because its to big + not his style of game). Don't you think he is starting way to many games all of a sudden? Haven't seen a Cat lady video in almost a week!

(Duhfaq did cat lady go on his channel, its not their anymore????)
    • One question: Why are you ppl so bent on him continuing Cat Lady, he isn't the only one who played it (Cry finished it).
      Dreadout is a DEMO, as in not yet released, so how do you think he should continue it?
      I think he will keep on playing Pesadelo and Pulse is just a prototype as he mentioned in his video.
      It's his decision to start lots of games, if he can work it out I don't mind him starting 100 games at once (that's little too much, but you get the point).