Secure Contain and Protect

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Secure Contain and Protect

hello there i am Dr [information erased]

i am here to secure different kinds of paranormal creatures you have found

we have discovered more than 900 and are planning to continue our research

we have had a recent containment breach and have lost all of our documents any information of our lost documents would help

S C P
      e o r
      c n o
      u t t
      r a e
      e i c
      . n t
      need to email me about something? [email protected]
      need to email my dev team with some questions about the game? [email protected]
      want to get the latest updates on our progress?
      twitter.com/DecapitatedTree
      facebook.com/pages/Decapitated-Tree/402265469867737

if you want to be part of the dev team send me an email or message
    • SCP 321 - Known as the "Slicer"

Has One Giant arm that is made of sharp bone, The arm can cut through titanium in a single swipe.

Characteristics: Fast, blind, Uses it Giant arm to keep itself up, Strong

Secure by Engulfing Specimen in water

Contain in Chains That immoblize the body Completely

Protect Yourselves.
      I dun Goofed it.
      Also check out my youtube Channel if you can be bothered c:
      youtube.com/user/MattoaGames?feature=mhee
    • An Edit of my post about the SCP-001 "Raper":

SCP-001. AKA THE "RAPER".

It is contained in a High Class Glass with Aluminum Spikes on the walls.
      With black foggy smoke that makes the Subject lying down, helpless.

BIAS:
      Weak to Aluminum and it's higher family. Uses stealth and can get seen through smoke, easier in black smoke.
      It has the arms of Lion mixed Man
      Legs of a Kangaroo mixed Horse
      Torso of a fish with stealth cloak fabric imbued.
      Lastly, the eye of an Eagle.
      It has a sharp venomous object on it's crotch. It will stab to on your anus and kill you with it's venom.
      Look at my Avatar, and yes my face is lovely
    • Yes i was veeeery bored when i wrote this -_- haha

Item#: SCP-1105
      Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures:
      SCP-1105 is to be stored in a Safely triple locked Container where 2 D-Class personnel is to guard the lid to Scp-1105's container at all times, Guard switches is at following times and may not be changed unless special clearance from a Class-B or higher is granted.
      -------------------------------------
      Morning watch: 4AM - 10AM
      afternoon Watch: 10AM - 4PM
      night Watch: 6PM - 12PM
      Late night watch: 12PM - 4AM
      ------------------------------------
      Besides that SCP-1105's container is foamed from the inside with sound barrier walls that is 5 inches thick from wall to wall.
      All Class-D Personnel guarding SCP-1105 shall report immediatly to Dr.[REDACTED] if they feel: Anxious, nervous or have any form of paranoia or anger, since that may or may not be the effect of SCP-1105 reaching that indvidual.

Description:
      SCP-1105 is a 3.11 feet tall Wine barrel its top and bottom is 1.83 feet in Diameter and the middle of the barrel is 2.25 feet in diameter. Other than that it has 6 iron hoops around it and a total of 4 wodden hoops.
      SCP-1105 was found by a Swedish local in Gothenburg, Sweden. The young man was found in shock in an old castle in the area of [DATA EXPUNGED] along with SCP-1105 The man who we currently know as Felix [DATA EXPUNGED] told Dr. Maximillian after he had laid in a coma for three weeks after said event, that he went to the castle to explore nothing more than that, He also told The Doctor that after going down in the Castle's Wine cellar he began to feel nervous of sorts especially against the barrels "it was like they were scheming something against him he said"
      To this day Felix is undergoing special mentally treatment and is not to leave the hospital until further notice.

Interviews and references:

Eyewitnesses report what Felix was screaming when he was dragged into the ambulance.
      --------------------------
      Felix: IT'S THE BARRELS!!! THEY ARE PLOTTING SOMETHING!! NO ONE IS SAAAAFFEEEEEEEE!!!!.
      -------------------------
      A month after Dr. Maximillian's first talk with Felix Dr. Maximillian to talk to him again to have an interview, so that we could clear up certain mysteries about SCP-1105.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Dr. M: Hello there Felix i am Doctor Maximillian i am here to speak to you about your incident with SCP-1105 is that alright?

Felix: ...

Dr. M: do you remember me? i spoke with you about a month ago.

Felix: Yes... i remember you... you are...

Dr. M: A doctor yes now Felix i would like to ask you what did the Barrels do that made you react so violently?.

Felix: They where plotting against me... to... TO GET RID OF ME!!

Dr. M: Now calm down Felix did they say something to you? did they look weird anything is helpfull in our investigation

Felix: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!! NO ONE IS SAFE!!! THE BARRELS ARE TRYING TO END ME... MY ONLY FRIEND IS STEPHANO!!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the interview Felix tried to launch himself at Dr. Maximillian however the doctors at the hospital stopped him he was Screaming things like "Are you working with the barrels?" or "Fucking Barrels you'll never get me" he also seems to have this imaginary friend Stephano that seems to be his protector against SCP-1105.

Tests:
      Test001:
      One D-Personnel class walk into the room where SCP-1105 is contained only with the lid off

D-77466573: eehm Doc? are you sure this is safe?

Dr. P: Yes stand into the Containment chamber and wait until further notice

D-77466573: Doc i don't feel very well it's like that damned barrel is staring at me... plotting against me...

Dr. P: Calm down and stand next to SCP-1105 nothing is gonna happen

D-77466573: YOU CALM DOWN DOC!! YOU ARE WORKING WITH IT!!! YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE BARREL!!!!!

Dr. P: Take it easy Class-D no one is plotting anything

D-77466573: SHUT UP!!! SHUT UUUUUUP!!!!!

D-77466573 continued to claw at his own throat eventually led him to die before a Class-B team could get into the chamber and rescue him

Test002:
      We tried dispatching a team of 3 highly trained Class-C personnel into the chamber. it eventually led them to kill eachother due to mistrust between eachother...

no further tests are to be led out until further instruction from Doctor. Peter Mason

Peter Mason after Test002
      "I want no one in that chamber after what happened tonight understood? this chamber is to be securely locked with a triple A safe lock and be sure to foam the insides with a sound barrier, it seems that SCP-1105 sends its signals with sound."

My youtube: youtube.com/user/LazyPeanut01
      please do watch some of my videos and sub if you like what you see :)