greetings, people of the interwebs !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• greetings, people of the interwebs !

Hi everyone !
      When changing the font to Georgia, I noticed Comic sans was alvailable. Made me giggle !

Anyway, my name is Gaëlle, I come from France (but have Irish blood in my veins !) and I am a girl.
      I saw a link on pewds' twitter that lead me to this site and decided I'd try out this forum.

So, about myself: I really like trying every kind of art stuff. For example, my thing those days is filming, but a few month ago I tried doing my own little comic books, and a few month before I did flipbooks, etc, and I often draw, paint, write (maybe not always in an artisic goal but you know, it's always fun). I've been learning music since I was five and first learnt piano, then flute, and I'm now learning how to play the guitar (it's my fifth year) and I am reaaally enjoying myself !
      I also love watching series, movies or even youtubers (one of the reasons why I'm here !).
      I love -> laughing, -> saying stupid things (also one of the reasons why I'm here), -> animals, -> putting stuff in brackets (as you surely have noticed), -> this emoticon's eyebrows
      8o , -> being with my friends and not having to care about stressful stuff... And many more things, I guess !

I'd like to finish this post with one of my favourite Oscar Wilde quote:
      " Be yourself, everyone else is taken !"
      I know it has nothing to do with the rest but I think it's an awesome quote and that you should share it and cherish it.
      I hope I'll see everyone of you around !
      I'm already pleased to meet you :D
      " Mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. "
      -Tyrion Lannister-