Looking for a Youtube buddy!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for a Youtube buddy!

Well hello there!
      My name is Alex, but you can call me Chewbacotaco. I'm an horror game commentator on youtube and I want to start up some dual commentarys on my channel!
      I really want to find an awesome guy I can talk to everyday and play with, and have fun! (my main goal is to have fun!)
      So if you're intressed in playing some games with me please message me on YOUTUBE.
      requirements:
      -must be 14-17 years (no high pitched voice)
      -A good mic (I'm really focused on voice and video quallity)
      -Must have a good sense of humor so we can laugh and have fun in the games
      -Chill guy/girl
      -I live in eu so it's hard for me to make videos when its day in america but we can try?
      Well some of the "requirements" :P
      Message me on youtube here - youtube.com/user/ChewbacotacoPlays
      Thanks and BYEEE! :D
    • I think that having a voice requirement is kind of like saying, "I only game with white people." No one can determine what their voice sounds like, so you really are discriminating against people for something that they cannot control. It kind of makes you seem shallow, not someone I would want to game with. Consider rectifying that folly of yours.
    • I don't care if you guys don't like me.
      and about the age limit, was just something I wrote cuz I don't want to play with people under that age. I don't want to sit there and talk to kids.
      And about the voice. I have LOUD Headset so the high pitched voice is EXTREMLY annoying in my headset. I have many friends on the internet with high pitched voice, but to say it like that... I don't need anyone more, and Im also thinking about the video. If someone got a high pitched voice in a video it will get ALOT of hate. 1 of the reasons.
    • ChewbacotacoPlays wrote:

I don't care if you guys don't like me.
      and about the age limit, was just something I wrote cuz I don't want to play with people under that age. I don't want to sit there and talk to kids.
      And about the voice. I have LOUD Headset so the high pitched voice is EXTREMLY annoying in my headset. I have many friends on the internet with high pitched voice, but to say it like that... I don't need anyone more, and Im also thinking about the video. If someone got a high pitched voice in a video it will get ALOT of hate. 1 of the reasons.
      with this kind of attitude.. i doubt ull get a partner
      just saying
    • "no High pitched voice" cannot be a requirement, since no one is going to know what your definition of a high picthed voice is. For all we know you just have poor quality sound problems, or you can only percieve the tones of Barry White.

I can understand the age requirement from a channel point of view; you probably want someone around your own age for synergy. I'm 24 and I wouldn't want to work with a 16 year old. Not because I hate teenagers but the chances are we would have different senses of humour, and personalities so it would lack the synergy to create a good video.

You probably want to actually think about "Requirements" and "Desirable Traits"; and then make trials with people, or have people link samples of their own videos to see if the two of you would actually make a good video together.
      In Memory - Alpha test stage

Coming up: Pilot's Story, Caroline's Fall