List of bugs encountered !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• List of bugs encountered !

I suggest this thread for registered all the bugs on the server. I start :P

- When you walk to a minecart, you are teleported in, you don't have to "right click" to go in. Therefore the only way to escape is to break the minecart. :huh:

- I have a railroad that goes from point A to point B, so i place my minecart at the point A, i go in, the railroad brings me to the point B. I reach the point B, and to exit the minecart i break it, and BAM! I am teleported back to the point A and my broken minecart remained at point B :pinch: Others persons have this problem when they are on a slow computer, so maybe it's due to the lag.

- Now the End, i don't know if the End is still broken inside but we can't even go in. The portal at the Arena region doesn't work, when we jump in, we go throught, nothing happens. :huh:

- When you burn jungle wood planks with oak wood as combustilbe, you obtain stones ?(
      Yeah ! Yeah! I'm pumped!

The post was edited 1 time, last by loupaile ().