More games :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Lone survivor hurts my eyes. and looks like a simple RPG made with a prefab RPG engine :V

And i have played prey and i found that game so horrible , i deleted the game after one day. Come on , an cherokee indian wielding alien weaponary with a bird who can spirit walk and fight against a horde of mutated aliens etc. ? i wonder what they were using while developing it , since i want to use that stuff sooooooo badly , i think they had the biggest trip of their life when developing it.

• FlameX wrote:

Lone survivor hurts my eyes. and looks like a simple RPG made with a prefab RPG engine :V

And i have played prey and i found that game so horrible , i deleted the game after one day. Come on , an cherokee indian wielding alien weaponary with a bird who can spirit walk and fight against a horde of mutated aliens etc. ? i wonder what they were using while developing it , since i want to use that stuff sooooooo badly , i think they had the biggest trip of their life when developing it.
      I agree, Prey is as bad as working at McDonalds...
      Thats really bad.
      Sig design politely stolen by MrBr00tal92
    • FlameX wrote:

Lone survivor hurts my eyes. and looks like a simple RPG made with a prefab RPG engine :V

Yes but prey 2 will be coming out and I think they put more effort into that.