Blender/UDK Horror Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Blender/UDK Horror Game

So I am creating this Game at the moment and thought maybe you Bros would have some nice Ideas I could Bring in!

I am currenty working on 2 Maps, which are Bunker and Airport. (I want way more than that, so Ideas for other maps are very welcome!)

I don't really have a Plot yet, so any Ideas are welcome!

Its supposed to come out a little like Amnesia (solve puzzles to continue, while Monsters are at your back), just set more Modern.

I am not sure which Game engine I want to use for it yet. I am definetly making models and Maps in Blender3d, but I am not sure if I should also Use its Game Engine, or export the models to Unity and do the programming there.
      Watch my Melon Self play Game Stuffs
      youtube.com/user/ElMelonAce

\Outlast Montage Up and Running :D/

Subscriber Goal: 40/50

The post was edited 6 times, last by Ace El Melon ().

• To be honest , you shouldnt even start devoloping the game if you dont have a proper plot. You should start with coming up with ideas and a proper story first if you want to create a decent game. If you have your plot prior to developing , you are able to concentrate on certain important things within your previous written plot.

You want a game around a plot and not a plot around a game , possibly a shitty saying I just made , but I hope you know which direction I am pointing.

• I did have a Basic Storyline in mind when I created the maps, but now I have thought of a real Plot. Even though it is kind of a "Get Out of Here" Plot, it is mixing with "Find this out".

Plot:

You play as *still need a character name* who lets himself into going into the woods with his "friends". Turns out they aren't that friendly at all, because they throw you into an old Bunker, and Lock the door, leaving you only with your Flashlight (EDIT: and your knife). Even though you want to get out fast, something deep inside you tells you to go further inside the bunker. As a Person who explores Lost Places, you are not afraid of Old, Decaying Places, but this changes as mysterious creatures and shadows flicker around. The Determination to find out where these come from grabs you and you search for the origin of these creatures.

To Do List:
      - Make about 3 Maps, I dont know what they should be yet; First Map: Bunker, 2nd Map: Airport, Last Map: Science Facility. Give me some ideas what Maps I can bring in. This is a line of Maps I created:
      Bunker---->Airport---->Unknown---->Unknown---->Unknown---->Science Facility
      Watch my Melon Self play Game Stuffs
      youtube.com/user/ElMelonAce

\Outlast Montage Up and Running :D/

Subscriber Goal: 40/50

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ace El Melon ().