Douche keeps threatening me D:. What shall I do my fellow bro´s?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Douche keeps threatening me D:. What shall I do my fellow bro´s?

So, I am a 14 year old, not quite strong, small, a bit fat.

He is a 16 year old douche who beats people up with his so called " homies ".

I am not stronger than him, I am not faster than him.

He threatened me today at school about beating me up in a few days. He beat up my friend to prove it...

My god.. Im just going to say it... Im fucking scared, this guy is a huge ass beast who cant control his rage at any time.
    There is no way I can beat him fairly. He will bring his friends with him to help him and they are as strong as he is.

Now, this the real question. If he starts first, and I hit him with a bat on the head. Will that be self - defense? I seriously do not want to get in trouble, but batting him seems like the only option.

Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
    Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul.

If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
    Then I don't want to hear your stories told.
    I want to welcome you to Scatman's world

• They'res nothing you can really do on a FORUM to help with this problem. If I knew you in real life, I'd back you up no problem. I know this is going to sound stupid, but telling someone like, Parents, Teachers and stuff, actually will help. Hope everything goes well!

-Luigi.
  • The thing is, I did tell my parents and everyone. Parents said they will talk to his parents, but that wont do any good since his parents rarely spend time with him. Teachers = I dont this it will do much, except for making him more angry. And all of my friends are 12 to 13 years old.

I would ask my brother to help me, but he is in Austria for the month D:.

Still, thanks for the comment.

Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
    Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul.

If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
    Then I don't want to hear your stories told.
    I want to welcome you to Scatman's world

• What luigi said
    try to go to parents and teachers and other friends of yours (if they are true friends they will back you up)
    Don't worry if he acts like that think that he will never be able to have a good life :P cuz he is a douche.Just keep ignoring them and turn the other way..it helps but whatever happens...don't loose hope

OVERDRAMATIC D:
  • Self defence in this case are not knocking out and also is not recommended.
    As Weegee says, talk about this to the teachers and your friends.

If they attack you, dont do shit -> then sue them or something.
    Remember to keep a witness close to you if you are planing this above.
    I could teach you some nice defence mechanisms, but it would be hard to describe them like this.
  • IMPORTANT: I AM NOT ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE.

You are welcome.
    Also by using self-defence, its easily made into more than that -> therefore hard to defend in court.
    Disabling them to attack you can be used as self-defence, but its a tricky card to use.
    If you have the ability to disable them do so, but thats impossible because you are practically outnumbered.

If you have the friends enough to gather to help you out do so. I dont think the "homies" would attack you if you were more than 4-5 people.
    Also this number vary depending to how many they are. Also how experienced they are in close combat.

A third tactic would be rigging it up in a way that the teachers could be notified quickly. But also, you should be prepared to defend yourself during the time a teacher or "elder" comes and stops the violence.

Avoid conflict as much as possible.

To stop threats, you must face them with double power.
    I did this once and if you interested how i did it, send me a PM because i dont want to go offtopic here.
  • Set up a profile for him (with pictures etc if you can get them) on a gay dating website - If he's as much of a brute as you seem to think, he'll never want to be associated with homosexuality (I myself have no problem with it, being bi) but it would make for the perfect revenge should he act on his threats ;)

It may seem juvenile (and it is), but the only way to really hurt a Neanderthal like this is with shame and embarrassment, not more violence!
    'Protag Plays' - Check out my channel on the Youtubes! You know it makes sense.

Protag Plays Channel
  • protag22 wrote:

Set up a profile for him (with pictures etc if you can get them) on a gay dating website - If he's as much of a brute as you seem to think, he'll never want to be associated with homosexuality (I myself have no problem with it, being bi) but it would make for the perfect revenge should he act on his threats ;)

It may seem juvenile (and it is), but the only way to really hurt a Neanderthal like this is with shame and embarrassment, not more violence!
    That sounds like a hilarious prank. All my friends are in for a surprise! :evil:

What doesn't kill you
    Is going to die.

• Im sorry i cant be there for you and back you up man reading things like this makes me mad as hell since ive been bullied alot in my early school years.
    But do as Br00tal suggests and all the others for that matter i made the mistake not telling my parents or teachers once when some guy wanted to beat me up if it hadnt been for my friends scaring the guy off i would have been in for a beating im sure...

My youtube: youtube.com/user/LazyPeanut01
    please do watch some of my videos and sub if you like what you see :)
  • You are allowed to hit him as hard as you can, as long it's self-defence. I'd not recommnd it though. Try to avoid them and never speak to them. I can't tell you what you should do other than this. I never had these problems throughout my childhood, I'm quite tall and have above average strenght than others in my age.

Craft cereals out of that lil' thug beat thift with his homies.

I done put the pressure to every thug I knew. Quack quack to a duck and a chicken too.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lucas ().

• Tell your teachers, consider telling the police as well. With all those talk of bullies they listen to kids more often. Also... have you ever considered trying to take some martial arts classes? Something that would give you discipline, self-defense abilities and confidence.

It may sound retarded, but you could only gain from that. I had a friend who's brother was pretty small and geeky and he took lessons in judo (I think)... and the very rare occasions where it came to a real fight, he would keep his cool and send them to the floor easily. They never bothered him again afterwards.
  • You should seek the police, as many here have already said. The charge for bullying is very serious and the guy that's bullying you probably expects to get away after beating you up.
    He will not go after you if you do it, trust me. If all else fails, resort to self defense. I AM NOT ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE, but yeah.
    Good luck, I'm rooting for you. c:
  • Oh god , the evil strikes again . Bro i'm in the same place as you .

They are such stupid idiots , just don't care about them.
    I already listened some stupid guys in the bus insulting all my family , like my mom is a bitch , they will rape my sister , i was so angry but , i listened some music , i just tried to forget.

But if you want some fight technic: i don't know if it's dangerous , but i think you shouldn't try it , hit your shoulders in his eye , he will fall and pass out in 5 minutes (True story), but don't try it!! it's very dangerous.

Or just... kick his fucking balls!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have the time to run. ^^

Like in french , they are "cassos".
    Awesome signature is awesome.
    My name is lightysound , check my channel soundcloud.com/lightysound