Frustration

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I've felt this. I've felt it alot. At times I've swore, kicked, break, cry, threaten, destroy, and remorsed. Pain stings on the inside and like venom, if not treated soon, it has severe consequences to yourself.But overtime after the amount of times i've had that gut twisting feeling-You need to move on. I know,easier said than done. But until i truthfully die,I will live the most of my life because its not long enough. Not long at all. So what if that person says something irritating, racist or curse me under their breath?So what if they laugh at me or try to insult me, or if someone, friend or enemy disagrees with me? Simply put, of all the bad things happening and that do happen to me , there will be at least one other situation others will be in that they have trouble with too.No one can have a life where everything is perfect to them.So i don't aspire to please others, just as they dpn't aspire to please me. I will live. And i don't care what people think that they don't like.
      If me being at thier sight irritates them, so be it.

"The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
      Bruce Lee

• I've felt like this . Several times. I've felt tired of my life - I was angry at myself for not being something more. I was angry for how I acted. I've deleted accounts, I've shut people out. I broke friendships off. Then I would sit there and question myself why. Why break off friendships with others if the person I'm angry at is myself? If the life I'm fed up with is my own? I would fall into a deep depression and basically be miserable.

It's during this time you'll notice who your true friends are, and you'll realize that while you may think your own life is terrible, it's that way because you make it that way. The only way to change it - is to change the direction that your life is going in. I finally did that - and it made me who I am now. I feel like I wasted years of my life because of that way of thinking - and their the years I want back more than anything.
      Scream and be free.
    • When I was in middle school I went into depession because I was bullied eveyday for 6 years and I didnt tell my mom cuz I was so afraid. When I entered collage I started to go out of depression cuz I finally had friends but it still took me 2 years and now I just try not to let anything get to me, but when I am feeling down I just try to do my favorite things, play games, listen to music, watch the news or read a magazine.
    • This is how I feel most of the time.
      It was mainly from my depression that developed in primary school. But I also thought I had ruined my life because evrything was my fault cause people made me feel this way. I would also fuck something up and feel like giving up so no one would know how fucking useless I was that's why I closed my old account down (at the same time that was because a troll decided to report me and got my account closed) and I also wanted to disappear because the things I fucked up would come back to haunt me and I couldn't cope with knowing that like people who I've accidently hurt it the past. But still I wanted to close it down and everything else too. I still do feel like this but I'm learning to not give up ok yes sometimes I still do wanna give up because something goes wrong in my life or I fuck something up again. But I know now that even if I do my life will some how get better if I try harder (and not fuck it up).

Don't let It get to me because it got to me and it made things worse just try leave things behind in the past and I'm sure you'll do fine :)
      blah ... :P