just another guy...I guess

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• just another guy...I guess

well...probably no one gonna read this, but that's what nice people do, right? introduce themselves...alright..

first of all, and most important thing...I use a lot of dots, everywhere, everyhow, it doesn't matter, they could mean everything so.......

right, now let's talk about me, My name is..Marco, i don't like...way too Italian, guess what...i'm Italian in fact, but I still hate it.

Man that was awesome knowing about Pewds living here in Italy...and one day maybe i'll fis...i mean...brofist him and take that hug that he promised us all! (sounds religiously disturbing...)

All the rest about me is boring...i'm a guy, around twenty-somthing years old, brown hair, my friends are stupid, life sucks, excetera.

what else...oh i like videogames of course, pretty much the "Pewds' ones"....that makes it even more interesting to watch his videos...i just simply hate "hack & slash" games, and "fps" normally...except for one them...which is (in my dishonest opinion) the best fps around and one of my favorite games of all time....and it is.. Time Splitters 2 (or Time Splitters 3/future perfect which is slightly inferior)...i know you don't know about it! just ignore me...

well...i feel like i talked too much to myself already, since no one's gonna read this...which probably is a good thing...so...Dear Diary i'm going to sleep, see you tomorrow, ok? Darkness and pain <3..