mythical roleplay :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• mythical roleplay :)

This is a roleplay where you can be anything mythical listed(ghost,vampire,werewolf,demon,angels,elf,warlock,dragons,witches and wizards),there was a war that made all mythical creatures go into hiding to avoid human detection.A mad scientist experimented on humans and made them able to kill any mythical creature by stabbing/shooting them with enchanted weapons if they realize you are not human.We have been living for 3 year without detection and lived together in harmony under humans.You can make the story as you want and collect items and kill humans but if not careful and destroy another mythical creature you will be noticed and killed by humans.

We kill humans but secretly if there is any human out there that doesn't seem evil then do not kill it.Our world is already damned enough no need to kill the innocent.We accept anyone the is will to follow and need to give information about yourself using this as a guide line:

name:aqua
      species:elf
      power:can control water
      description:long straight blonde hair,green eyes,pointy ears with a round face,perky chest and long legs with a thin but curvy body,green louse blouse with bark color cropped pants and long tan boots,dark brown cloak with the hood almost always up to cover ears(uses when in human populated villages)
      personality:positive,bubbly,gullible,caring, and friendly
      motives in life:find my sister and parents that were kidnapped,find other survivors of the war that are not human
      weapon:bow and arrow
      other:loves to run and has very good endurance
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • *edges the village slowly**tugs my bow onto my back while hiding in the shadows*damn if only humans would go to sleep by now i could be able to sneak in and get something to eat*stares at the houses and growls at the people softly that are still awake*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• Name: Idax
      Species: Vampire (Since everybody see vampires differently here's my vampire rules. 1. He drinks blood of course. 2. He can go into sunlight, it just hurts his overly sensitive eyes. 3. Keen senses. 4. Black nails that can expand to be about a foot long. 5. Silver is poisonous to him.)
      Power: Telepathic
      Description: Over long silver hair that's usually tied up in a pony tail except for some pieces that won't obey, his bangs are over long and hang in eyes. Eyes are of course blood red. Wears black pants, a black tank top, a pair of black knee high boots, a white hooded cloak, and a blood red pendant on a leather cord (It keeps the urge to feed under control). Exactly six feet tall, thin and lanky. Also has a tattoo of blood red wings covering my back.
      Personality: Untrusting but loyal once you earn trust, stubborn, strong willed, painfully honest, not afraid to speak my mind.
      Motives in life: To find a blood subsititute so I no longer have to feed on humans.
      Weapon: Nails, throwing knives.
      Other: Is claustraphobic.

I staggered through the village, my arms were wrapped around my torso. Not even my suppression pendant could hold back the hunger any longer. I need to feed. Now. I slumped in an alleyway. I was panting and my face was covered in sweat. I heard a few people whisper things as they walked by. "Is he okay?" some woman asked.
      The guy she was with snorted and replied, "Don't worry about him. He probably didn't get his daily fix."
      If not for my stubborness I would have eaten him. Damn humans.
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *smiles as i see the last light go off in the village**puts my hood up and walks slowly to a house near the edge of the forest**breathing evenly trying to make no sounds**wondering how long lady luck will be on my side before a human takes a night stroll*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• Its been awhile since I've seen a human walk by. Must be too late for them. I got to my feet, I was shaking, not feeding was going to kill me. But if humans know a vampire had been here, things could get ugly. I started staggering toward the enterance of the village. Suddenly the village spun and I collasped to my knees. I guess I was too weak after not feeding for so long. I really hope I wake up before the humans find me. Then everything went dark.
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *grabs what i need which is food for the house near the edge of the forest then quickly walk to the forest looking on all sides to make sure no one is watching**spots a body lying on the ground**gasps**looks around and runs to a trunk in the forest and hides my food there then runs to the person on the ground**doesnt know what to do so drags them to the forest placing them in my tiny camp site**looks at the person and doesnt know what made this person faint but pulls them onto the tiny bedding*trys to level my breathing from dragging them*decides to take watch tonight and wait for the person to wake up again to explain y they were on the ground passed out*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• I slowly opened my eyes, still as hungry as I had been when I blacked out. I looked around to find out where I was. I saw a person, I couldn't tell if they were human or not. I sat up still feeling weak. I decided to test this person. Only mythical creatures can hear my telepathy. Who are you? I asked them using my mind.
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *looks at the stranger*did you just say something.how are you feeling?*slides my bow close to my back and stares at the stranger*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• Name:Rozette/Roshan
      Gender: Primary is Female but also male in which case he is Roshan
      Species: Shape Shifter
      Power: Total control over blood (can't control enemy's blood but can his own and the creatures around him)
      Description: Very tall around 6'3,6'2 yellow long hair with red strands of it can turn into anybody or anything but only the color of his/her eyes stay the same crimson red.
      Personality:Happy most of the time,when angry literally unstopable,has a tendancy of being very bossy
      motives in life:To find the thing that will drive her/him onward in life
      Weapon: SRS Sniper rifle and two Katana's which both are enchanted with fire and ice
      Other: Is a slacker
      "Crush,kill,destroy. Burn it in the name of the emperor."-Space Marines.
    • *smiles back*hm and i thought i was the only one thats not human in this village.well oh well my names aqua and*pauses and pulls down my hood*im an elf..why were you passed out on the ground?
      ..,,,,,,............__

• I laughed sheepishly. "Well its kind of embarrassing but I haven't fed in about a month. You know what happens when the humans find out that a mythical creature is in the area. I've been trying to find a substitute to human blood but so far no luck." I unconsciously lengthen the nails on my left hand as I hear howling in the distance. Could be wolves,could be werewolves, could be hunting dogs. I couldn't tell from this far away.
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *eyes widen*thats a long time*have you tried animal blood it has to be a substitute til we kill a human?I mean elf's are kinda human but i feel that if i let you drink me you would drain me of all of my blood*shakes just thinking about it*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• "I would try animal blood, but animals tend to avoid me. I probably smell like death to them. I'd waste more energy trying to catch one than I'd probably get back. I've tried the blood of other mythical creatures, but my body rejected it. It wasn't a very pleasant expirience." I heard the howls again and shot to my feet, this time they were close enough to identify. "Hunting dogs!" I hissed.
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *shivers*do you think they are after us? do you think they spotted us?
      ..,,,,,,............__

• I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sound of the dogs. For a moment there was nothing. Then I heard a strange ringing noise. It filling my ears, making it hard to hear anything else. "Oh yeah, they know we're here. They're using some sort of device to mess with my hearing. I'm sure they have something to use against elves too." I looked down at the ground, "Its probably my fault, I was careless in the village earlier."
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *spins around and aims my weapon at the stranger*who are you and what do you want?*regrets not putting up my hood again*you better pray your not human or i will kill you right here and now.*holds the bow ready to shot*Are you alone?*trys to sense around for any other life forms*growls as i relizes what Idax said is true because i cant sense anything*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• The ringing in my ears was making everything sound far away so I didn't react until Aqua turned around. I turned, nails out ready to attack. I was trying to listen for the dogs but I couldn't hear them anymore. Then I remembered that my hearing wasn't the other thing I had. I still had my nose. I sniffed the air, finding out where they are. "We don't have time for this! They're drawing closer."
      The ringing was getting louder, now it hurt. We had to move now.
      Nankurunaisah.
    • *bits back a snarl*fine i will spare your life this time but next time i might not be so kind*looks at Idax**waves my hand and motions for us to run**i start to sprint but realizes i could lose you so slows down so were are pacing each other**trys to keep my breathing as quiet as possible*
      ..,,,,,,............__