Minecraft

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• W0lf4ever wrote:

Err, the things you mentioned ARE mods, but the Servers use Plugins, not mods.
      EXACTLY. I'm talking about the plugins some servers use that allow you to
      get your own ''land'', like owning 100x100 blocks by paying the owner of the server, and then this guy comes and busts in saying AH IT'S A MOD AND AHH.
      They do, servers use plugins, like Bukkit or Towny, or stuff like that, but he started arguing about if mods like industial craft of builcraft are mods or plugins. And by the way, there are servers which are hosted on a specific mod, like Tekkit.
      Are you fucking stupid? I didn't say stuff like that, YOU'RE making those things up. I never argued about industrial/buildcraft. These are MODS, not plugins. You're NOT listening at all. Tekkit is also a mod, but you're not understanding my point. I"m talking about plugins, and everything I'm saying you're calling a mod. Please learn to read. I was talking about the plugins where you can just get an admin to give you your own piece of land where no one can build or destroy anything.
      H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie
    • EWW! NO! Vanilla is *NOT* boring at all. And industrial/build plugins suck ass.
      By the way, you don't call mods that are modifies the files in the minecraft folder, you call mods that are modify the gameplay.
      If i didn't prove it for you, then i stop arguing...
    • Koloricsi wrote:

EWW! NO! Vanilla is *NOT* boring at all. And industrial/build plugins suck ass.
      By the way, you don't call mods that are modifies the files in the minecraft folder, you call mods that are modify the gameplay.
      If i didn't prove it for you, then i stop arguing...
      You didn't mention industrial or buildcraft. You just said industrial and build. Next time, clarify what you're talking about, as there are other industrial/build things out there.
      H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie