Advice help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• do i need to move on?

I fell in love with a girl 4 years ago, i am still not over it. do i need to move on and find other girls? i have friends that are girls, but i don't like them that way, not really anyone around me. what should i do? ?( :?: ?(
      oops. forgot to mention, i moved. she's back in florida. im in maine. (i always leave out important stuff)

The post was edited 1 time, last by danamananaman ().

• So I have this friend who has tried a lot of stuff in her life, and lately she's been pressuring me into trying out this substance that I would normally stay the hell away from. I've never really considered myself boring, but the pressure is starting to get to me, and the idea that i'm missing out has started to form. I don't really hang out with a bad crowd, but when I've asked around, quite a few of them say they have tried it and really like it.

I have a lot of my friends trying to pressure me into this and I just need some outside advice, because i really don't know what to do..

Should i try Nutella?
      Lets Play Episodes Every Monday - Friday at VexPlaysThis

• @danaman No if u really love her tell her. If things dont work out hey u tried and move on if it worked congrats! Love is like a flower it take time to grow.

@Vexien Dont do it. What they r trying to do is hurt you and ur body. It will kill u phiscally and mentally. True friends wont pressure u to do stuff like that. Think to urself is my body more important than my friends?
      And yes u should try Nutella.
      The world is full of awsome people and I met a few of them~lilwisher93 :)