GIRLS? Help me get one of you!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• No.
    Douchebag is wrong.
    And also, being too nice also fucks up the situation.

Finding the middleway here is pretty hard. And to be honest, you are just 16.
    Dont stress it. Love will find you, i promise.
    We face rejection everyday, this aint different from other stuff.

If you wanna fuck bitches, be a douche.
    If you wanna find true love, be kind, honest and show respect to all females.
  • In real Life I'm a Real Asshole sometimes. BEING A COOL ASSHOLE = Girls love you ASSHOLE = Girls Hate you SHOWING U REALLY LIEK DEM = Friendzoned. You have to be lucky and be able to tell which girls like you in THAT way dud. But thats a Good trhead to Discuss
    "My Tongue is sharper than any of the swords you have"
    Stewl
  • Qustinnus wrote:

Friendzone, I fucking hate it.

Friendzonemon, gotta catch em all.

got 23 by now already. Only 13 ;-;

Only solution = Be a douchebag.
    But then you are a douchebag..Which is not worth it.. xD
    Being a douchebag is easy. But then I would just get those makeup-o-o-o-overkill duckface b*tches. Already tried it. It sucks.
  • Being an asshole in general and teasing and being mean is different stuff.
    Defining cool and such stuff are only for superficial matters arent really important.
    The girl should be able to see your personality and like it.
    To get it right, you have to find the moments where you can act a little mean and playing some games, but also sometimes you gotta step up and take chances you might not get at any other time.

Some girls just look at your appearance and judge you from that, the majority of them are fake.
    If they start to like you, you can change them. I did that once. ( still i dont have that look that most swedish girls like, but i managed somehow.)

edit: also, being desperate is a big turnoff.
  • Okay go straight in for the kill before friendzone.

Me and my girlfriend have been together 3 years on the 10th May.

I knew her not even a week and I was flirting like hell with her, then asked her out. We have a really good relationship as well which is crazy haha :)
    Check me out on youtube! -HERE -

My personal blogging website -HERE -

*BROFIST* :thumbsup:
  • I was friendzoned by a girl I hung with for about 3 months, but I didn't mind and was trying to show her that she matters to me too as a FRIEND. We hung out more and more as just a friends. She started to like another guy, I tried not to show my feelings and to support her as a friend... 4 months they liked each other, but she didn't want to go into relationship with him because she secretly liked me without telling me. One day she just couldn't stand him, broke every connection with him, came to me and admitted to me that she likes me bla bla bla, long story short: after being friendzoned by a girl I knew for 3 months, had to support her and her new crush for 4 months, she wanted me in the end. I guess I'm just good with controlling my feelings :S... We are still together :D
    Guess girls are just too picky, want to experience different stuff/feelings or w/e till they decide... Only thing you can do is to ask her to go on a non-date, ask her to accompany you doing something that you would do anyway. Something like picking up something from shop, buying some new clothes, etc. She’s more likely to go with you than if you ask her to go to lunch/dancing and those stuff. The worst she can do is say no and you might even be able to pretend you were joking depending on how the conversation progressed. Tease her playfully, harmless flirting. At your age, you have too much life to live to worry about making the friendship awkward or whatever.
    Work on her irrational and illogical side. You’ll do much better if you start thinking less on her and more on yourself at this stage of the process, just don't be needy.

"Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash
    You supply the rumors, and I'll provide the wrath"
  • jakejw93 wrote:

Okay go straight in for the kill before friendzone.

I knew her not even a week and I was flirting like hell with her, then asked her out. We have a really good relationship as well which is crazy haha :)
    Directly asking someone out is a bad idea.

First she is nice and stuff, Then you find out shes really grumpy etc.

• Qustinnus wrote:

jakejw93 wrote:

Not really Dude you just have to KNOW iif she does like you haha xD
    Stewl
  • I'm a girl and I recently friendzoned one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I don't know why and how I did it, but I didn't have any feelings for it. My ex was a douchebag, but sometimes he was nice to be. Sometimes too nice.

Honestly, I have no blueprint to how not to get friendzoned. All I can say is that you should be yourself and you will find a girl who will appriciate who you are as a little more than a friend. I know that friendzone sucks. I was friendzoned by my biggest crush ever, and I have to watch him make out with his gf almost every weekend.

I'm sorry I can't be more of help. I would like to get an answer to this question myself.
  • Qustinnus wrote:

jakejw93 wrote:

He had a lot of luck. But that's something you need no matter how you want to get a girl. :)
    It worked for him, awesome.
  • HisHighnessBr00tal wrote:

Being an asshole in general and teasing and being mean is different stuff.
    Defining cool and such stuff are only for superficial matters arent really important.
    The girl should be able to see your personality and like it.
    To get it right, you have to find the moments where you can act a little mean and playing some games, but also sometimes you gotta step up and take chances you might not get at any other time.

Some girls just look at your appearance and judge you from that, the majority of them are fake.
    If they start to like you, you can change them. I did that once. ( still i dont have that look that most swedish girls like, but i managed somehow.)

edit: also, being desperate is a big turnoff.

I'm a girl and I recently friendzoned one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I don't know why and how I did it, but I didn't have any feelings for it. My ex was a douchebag, but sometimes he was nice to be. Sometimes too nice.

Honestly, I have no blueprint to how not to get friendzoned. All I can say is that you should be yourself and you will find a girl who will appriciate who you are as a little more than a friend. I know that friendzone sucks. I was friendzoned by my biggest crush ever, and I have to watch him make out with his gf almost every weekend.

I'm sorry I can't be more of help. I would like to get an answer to this question myself.

PS: That is completely true. The guy I spoke of that I friendzoned, is so skinny that I could never imagine having sex with him. And NEVER be desperate, BIG turnoff.
  • Milly wrote:

I'm a girl and I recently friendzoned one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I don't know why and how I did it, but I didn't have any feelings for it. My ex was a douchebag, but sometimes he was nice to be. Sometimes too nice.

Now listen to this. If a Girl gets Friendzoned n shit she is like OH FUCK I"M GOING TO KILL MYSELF or I DONT WANT TO HAVE A BF ANYMOAR... But when a Guy gets Friendzoned Its to him like this " The dog is dead but I still want to keep him " So as I said. Just wait for it and it will come broski
    Stewl
  • Mr.StooooooL wrote:

Milly wrote:

Now listen to this. If a Girl gets Friendzoned n shit she is like OH FUCK I"M GOING TO KILL MYSELF or I DONT WANT TO HAVE A BF ANYMOAR... But when a Guy gets Friendzoned Its to him like this " The dog is dead but I still want to keep him " So as I said. Just wait for it and it will come broski
    Thats more like if your girlfriend dumps you but still wants to be friends.

your dog died but you can keep it :)

• I've never been good at relationships,but I do know a way to get a girl back.

Ok,here's how it goes.You get an orangutan,I'm not talking about a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit.I mean a fucking orangutan.
    Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan,because that's not my problem.
    So the orangutan's name is Clyde.This is non-negotiable;all orangutans are named Clyde.I don't know how that is,it's just how the world works.So you and Clyde become man [and ape] about town. You're seen everywhere together,you make the scene.You and friends go out in big groups.You talk loud,you laugh louder.Every time you say something witty,you high-five the orangutan.
    The town begins to buzz.It gets back to her. "Did you knwo the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?" ,"Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know,she's calling.

"I'm hoping we can still be friends.Wanna hang out sometime?"
    "Geez,I dunno:me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight [orangutans love monster trucks].In fact,the whole social calendar seems kind full.I tell you what.I'll make a little note [what was your name again?] and maybe I can squeeze you in.Oh,well,you know my number so don't be a stra--Hey,look at the time!I gotta skate,Clyde's making mojitoes!"

At this point the upper hand is yours.You can let her twist in the wind,you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide.Whatever,it's your life. But if you're a smart man?You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing.You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions.You bring Clyde,he becomes like one of the family.
  • SOMETHIGN LIEK DAT xD. But thats true isnt it. Well SHIT HAPPENS life goes on. I'm an Atheist but someone Related to Christians ( Dunno who ) said once. If you have a feather in your hand let it go if it goes back its yours if it doesnt it never meant to be. So simple Be a Mid-range haha xD
    Stewl
  • Morgrayne wrote:

I've never been good at relationships,but I do know a way to get a girl back.

Ok,here's how it goes.You get an orangutan,I'm not talking about a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit.I mean a fucking orangutan.
    Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan,because that's not my problem.
    So the orangutan's name is Clyde.This is non-negotiable;all orangutans are named Clyde.I don't know how that is,it's just how the world works.So you and Clyde become man [and ape] about town. You're seen everywhere together,you make the scene.You and friends go out in big groups.You talk loud,you laugh louder.Every time you say something witty,you high-five the orangutan.
    The town begins to buzz.It gets back to her. "Did you knwo the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?" ,"Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know,she's calling.

"I'm hoping we can still be friends.Wanna hang out sometime?"
    "Geez,I dunno:me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight [orangutans love monster trucks].In fact,the whole social calendar seems kind full.I tell you what.I'll make a little note [what was your name again?] and maybe I can squeeze you in.Oh,well,you know my number so don't be a stra--Hey,look at the time!I gotta skate,Clyde's making mojitoes!"

At this point the upper hand is yours.You can let her twist in the wind,you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide.Whatever,it's your life. But if you're a smart man?You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing.You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions.You bring Clyde,he becomes like one of the family.
    Close the thread! Found the solution for all my problems! O_O