Bans should be more clear!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Bans should be more clear!

If you are banned it should show the reason why, As obviously i can't read my PMs while banned (I found a way though, But it was a great hunt xD)

And i knew why i was banned, But maybe others in the future wont understand why they were banned and can't see the reason,
      Could this please be changed so it gives you the reason under the ''Your account is banned'' text?

• Qustinnus wrote:

DauX wrote:

I think everyone who gets banned knows why. You have to be a full retard to not see your own mistakes.
      Sometimes the person does not know the thing he did was against the rules.
      That is why the rules are posten on the forum and announced all over the forum.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • PurpelPumpkin wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

DauX wrote:

I think everyone who gets banned knows why. You have to be a full retard to not see your own mistakes.
      Sometimes the person does not know the thing he did was against the rules.
      That is why the rules are posten on the forum and announced all over the forum.
      Fully agree with you. If the person doesn't know what he was banned for, he should have read the rules.
    • Qustinnus wrote:

If you are banned it should show the reason why

After reading your post it left me unclear that why one should know.

I don't see a reason for it. If you are banned it's the best time to take a break and think about what went wrong.

Of course everyone has the right to know but I think that everyone who got banned knows exactly why because bans aren't given arbitrarily.
    • Qustinnus wrote:

Anyways, It's still smart. I expect people that are banned making new accounts to ask why, Which is pretty much ban evading.

Usually I see perma-bans given to the people who re-signup during the period of banning the original account. They should realize not to come back before the ban has ended. If not, maybe forums ain't the right place for those people. It's for people with some common sense and rational thinking.
    • GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

Anyways, It's still smart. I expect people that are banned making new accounts to ask why, Which is pretty much ban evading.

Usually I see perma-bans given to the people who re-signup during the period of banning the original account. They should realize not to come back before the ban has ended. If not, maybe forums ain't the right place for those people. It's for people with some common sense and rational thinking.
      Hey, It's the internet, full of both kids and immature cunts (Like me for example xD)

• Qustinnus wrote:

GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

Hey, It's the internet, full of both kids and immature cunts (Like me for example xD)

Just look at 4chan :D

inb4igetmyassflamedby4chanfanboyandanonymousskiddie

• FlameX wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

UMG 4CHAN IS NOT FUL OF KIDZ, IZ COOL PLACE IT HAS LIKE...NAKED GIRLS!

But yeah, 4chan is both stupid and fun at times xD

• Qustinnus wrote:

FlameX wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

you didn't mention all the pedophiles :V

The post was edited 1 time, last by FlameX ().

• FlameX wrote:

GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

Of course. That's why we have handsome sexy admins and mods to keep up the peace.

Qustinnus wrote:

FlameX wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

FlameX wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

GolyBlood wrote:

Qustinnus wrote:

you didn't mention all the pedophiles :V

4chan in a nuttshell really.