Hiya Peoples >:d

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hiya Peoples >:d

Hi people! Darklord_Samoo here. Yeah. Sup :D? Guess I'm supposed to tell about myself here. Well.. I am very hyper, and fun loving and humorous... and a bit stubborn :3 I love Pewdie to death (no, no crushes on him, not that kinda fangirl XD), I like the colors black, purple, turquoise, and blood red. I love nature, animals, singing, writing, drawing, and winter. I dislike vegetables (Yup. I know. Childish, but too bad, deal with it :D ), and... bees and wasps. Bleh. ....Yeah! That's... about it, I suppose. If Pewds reads this, I'd just like to say that even if you probably get 47589 of these kind of comments a day, you still really make me smile and laugh when I'm down, and you're really cool. You're not like most people where when they get popular they turn into snobs, no, you're awesome lol. I love your videos and I love you (again, not crush wise, if anything like a brother :3). Yesterday I was having some issues at school and I went to your videos and I watched you and.. poof. Today they're gone, cuz you inspire me. As much as I've watched your videos, I've learned never to give up and to always look on the bright side of things. I'd just like to say.. thanks. It means a lot. Love you to death Pewds. <3
      ~Darklord_Samoo, Out. Peace bros!
      ~Darklord_Samoo :3