Vocaloid RP~! (For all of you Vocaloid-loving Bros~ Actually, ANYONE can join~!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Vocaloid RP~! (For all of you Vocaloid-loving Bros~ Actually, ANYONE can join~!)

I'm seriously surprised that no one made one of these xD

Anyways, in this RP, you get to be any of the Vocaloid characters or you can make your own. Your character one day wakes up to find a letter on their bed saying,

“To: *Insert Character's name*
      I would like to say welcome to Crypton Future High School, a place for new Vocaloids like you. Our teachers will educate you on how to use your voice properly to sing beautifully. You will also be taught to be able to look after yourself and be able to use skills such as Spelling, Math and Art. I also ensure you that you will be able to make new friends easily with our other friendly Vocaloids.

You each have been given $100 to purchase a cell phone each to use during our lessons, and to contact friends.
      I hope you will enjoy your time here at Crypton Future High, and meet some new friends.
      Sincerely,
      Principal Gakupo”

(By other friendly Vocaloids, they mean Miku, the twins, Luka, etc. etc. By new Vocaloids, they mean your new charrie if you ever make one up.)

And then you start your adventure as a Vocaloid character attending a high school!

Ah yes, if you want to make your own Vocaloid character, here's a little form.

Name:

Appearance(Picture or description is fine~):

Simple as that. Enjoy~ :3 (Btw, I'll make my own charrie so everyone else will have a chance to get Miku, Luka, the twins, etc. etc.)

My Character:

Name: Serena Suzuki

Age; 18

Appearance:
    • Name:see u
      apperance:
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie

The post was edited 1 time, last by aqua247 ().

• *walks in slowly**breaths*i love a new school year so many possibilities... i need to work extra hard so i can have a job and real friends*skips inside campus and goes to orientation**sits on the end side near the middle or the section*
      ..,,,,,,............__

The post was edited 1 time, last by aqua247 ().

• *hears the principal speak but has already heard the speech so many times i zone out thinking what the classes will be like because ive never came to such a big school before**comes back to the real world when the person next to me giggles and tells me it is over*dashes out of the theater room and quickly goes to my classes thinking i should meet the teacher before i get to class**looks at the school map and bumps into a tall man*excuse me i wasnt looking**the man glares at me and i walk away being creeped out*gezz im going to not have time to talk to her at this rate.*speeds off to the class room using my map for guidance*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *thinks about how strange of a man that was but stumbles into my first class and talks to the teacher about how excited i am to have her as my teacher**takes a seat in the back near the window and i wait for the class to start so i start to day dream about how today is going to go*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• Name: Andrew Manson

Appearance: blue t-shirt, blue jeans, class ring on left hand, MP3 recorder/player in right pocket for notes, dark blonde hair, black strap-on shoes.

Notes: Rude to others, but in reality cares about others (Yes my character is a Tsundere, happy now?), easily gets in embarrassing situations, very intelligent with computers.

Side Characters (Like NPCs but will remove if they are a problem.)

Name: Konata Izumi

Appearance: absoluteanime.com/lucky_star/thumbs/_konata.jpg
      "Embrace your dreams. And, no matter what happens, protect your honor as SOLDIER."
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7

The post was edited 9 times, last by Dumbrarere: Information vanished after post ().

• Another new student and one of his friends were on their way to the school for the first time. "Oh man this is so exciting! This school is home to some of people from an anime you like so much Konata!" "Yea. You're so lucky Andrew!" "Didn't you sign up for this school Konata?" "Yea but they haven't replied back yet! it ticks me off when people slack off like that!" "Oh don't worry, they'll reply sooner or later!" 'Yea you're right! Ill see you later Andrew!" "You too Konata!" The two friends then go their separate ways for the day when they reached the school gates. The new student walks in and goes to his first assigned class, which is eerily the same as Aqua's. He then takes a seat behind her and waits for the class to start.
      "Embrace your dreams. And, no matter what happens, protect your honor as SOLDIER."
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dumbrarere ().

• Andrew notices Mikaru acting strange as she sits down and wonders if she is nervous about something. he turns around. "Hey there. Is something wrong?" he asks as politely as he could not wanting to ruin his personal image with his rude behavior.
      SOLDIER First Class Zack
      Final Fantasy 7