Vocaloid RP~! (For all of you Vocaloid-loving Bros~ Actually, ANYONE can join~!)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *walks back to the apartment and sees ori*hey did you hear that beautiful music?
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • You did that music?!? *sits in the couch next to him*It was beautiful and refreshing*rubs oriti's back as i hums silent night*

OCC:Tried to find the best humming and for some reason i could only find it as a commercial so youtube.com/watch?v=tg3ueCY4DtM ignore the ad with the song.
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • OOC: sorry if i am taking too much control here, icy.
      M: excuse me, but what are you-
      *i seem to be humming a dark and yet modern sounding tune, and after a very specific short amount of time, i begin to whisper more*
      D: Never Lose... Hurry... Never Lose... Hurry *i pause again, and once again continue mumbling*
      D:I believe in my future, farewell to the shadow, It was my place to live, but now I need your hand. Lead me out with your light, I have breathed in, The disgusting air of darkness, but I never lose out to the pressure...
      M: what?
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Suddenly this Forum RP was revived. Why am I still making a character? Because it's fun.
      Name: Soul Sakurai
      Appearance:

"Fuck, fuck, I'm late!" A figurine rushes to the school doors. "Hey! Let me in!" he yells at the door. A huge surprise when the doors just flew open. "P-Principal! I'm sorry I'm late. The traffic is bad..." The principal looks questioning at the new student, then laughs and shakes his head. "Ah, you must be one of the new ones, Soul! Welcome to Crypton. It's amazing that you came here from... Wow, from the other side of the world, France!" He looks at a piece of paper. Intrigued, he says: "Expert with computers. Had command over every device that entered the school and made it part of his protected domain. Seemed like even Anonymous couldn't get it!" He laughs. Souls stands there grinning a bit. "I finished school early and they wanted me to go here. Well, I've never been to Japan, so this is a challenge." The principal gives him a hard pat on the shoulder. "Well, that's just fine. The pupils are doing something, but I don't know what. They are upstairs. Better give Miku, your correspondence pupil a 'hi'. I bet she'll like it." Soul grabs his bag and exclaims: "Thanks, Headmaster." He grabs his stuff together and prepares to go upstairs.

OOC: Would be fun to have Asuka come in now~