Youtuber CO-OP or multiplayer recorder/ gamer Needed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Youtuber CO-OP or multiplayer recorder/ gamer Needed

my youtube channel is FunRageDie im 19 years old i have a nvidia geforce 520 graphics card got Intel(R)Core(TM) I5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz (4 of them on 1 pc)
      and im looking for someone to play killing floor, garrys mod or even no more room in hell or any other half life 2 mod also counter strike source or counter strike : GO with as i want to record the multiplayer of these but got no one to record with requirments are
      aged 15 and over
      good or descent English
      thats it for requirments i am normally broke so owning the same games to me would be awesome or if you buy a game gift me 1 so we can do co-op on that together.
      my mircophone makes me sound like im under 15 but im 19 and my voice is normally deep (im getting a new mircophone) also i have to put up with interruptions when someone calls me or shouts my name or walks into my room without knocking. thanks also my steam ID is
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/M0SHERMARI01994