I Need Your Help!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I Need Your Help!

Hello. I have been tasked with preparing for a speaking & listening GCSE with a subject of my choice.

First off as a disclaimer, I would like to say that I've put it here because of the parameters of the subject I have chosen, which I will be asking you about. Also, I will not be using anything such as usernames for relaying the opinions in my speech, only the location at which you are (the most specific location will be relayed).

The subject that I have chosen to talk about is war crimes/atrocities that we still see today. I want anyone with strong opinions or a good knowledge on this to share what you think and believe about this. I would rather you not argue with other people per say, but if your opinion is that you hate it when people do this towards a subject like this, I will be happy. So just to clarify, all I need is a statement, or even a paragraph if you want, about your views on these war atrocities, just remember that it has to be modern ones as that is where I will be focusing my speech!

If you have any questions, feel free to post and I will get back to you and I'll look forward to reading and selecting your opinions! (However I will not be responding to anything on here if they are opinions because I'll have to be neutral in these matters.)

Thank you for reading!