Maybe it'll help someone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Maybe it'll help someone

Most of us on these forums have been bullied - in one way or another. Maybe by family members. Maybe by these so called "friends". Maybe by yourself. I've read stories about some of you, learning of how you've overcame your darkness, or are currently trying to fight it off. I just finished watching this video about a minute ago, and I feel like I should share it with those of you who feel like you need it, or for those of you who want to help. Bullying has been an issue for years, and sadly, I don't think there will be a day when it is stopped, but that doesn't mean we can't send a message to the ones being bullied - letting them know that the ones bullying them are wrong - and that it's okay to think their worth it.

Pork Chop

I hope this helps you, or someone you know.
      Scream and be free.
    • Yea me being a asian dude i been bullied with racist words.
      But learned to cope with it with what i loved doing best.
      Keeping busy and mastering it will make you a stronger person and surpassing your expectations as a person.

Keep Strong Peeps
      Action In Your Life NOW!!
      Have a dose of 7SL ENTERTAINMENT

Zangief beating us to a pulp, electro samurai slicing punkos, super supplement that instantly blows up your fricken muscles!

Gee Golly! WOW WEEE :thumbsup:
    • Magragosh wrote:

Personally, I've learnt to wear my past issues as armor.

That's how I was. It's how I still am. If someone were to call me something that I knew wasn't true - like if they called me a "bitch" or "slut" I would agree to it - or laugh it off because I knew it wasn't true. I didn't think of myself that way, so it was easy to throw what others thought to the side. But when I was in high school, I was self-conscious of my weight, so when someone called me a "fat ass" for no reason, it hurt, because I'm thinking it really is true when it really wasn't. That was actually at a time that I was loosing weight like crazy because I worked out, had a part-time job right after school, and I stayed up late doing homework. I didn't have time to eat. But that didn't help the emotions. Some people just can't handle the words if they feel like their true. It pushes them farther away from the light.
      Scream and be free.