Descriptive Paragraph Assignment

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Descriptive Paragraph Assignment

Hello guys hehe.. I have a very important situation of my life and sorry if I post this on wrong section. Well in School my teacher in English gave an assignment to us to create a Descriptive Paragraph about places (like Mall, Home , etc.) with Spatial Order (which I really don't know), Sensory Words and Transitive Words (I really forgot what's that called). So I think about a school or a park? But I really don't know how to start because I don't know what's Spatial Order is. So.. Can you guys give a sample descriptive paragraph about it? And tell me what is Spatial Order. Anyway thanks and I really need this. Septone Out.
    Youtube: Septone

• I can't help you completely with this but I can give you what Spatial Order means.

Spatial order (if looked at carefully) is a way of writing something in a detail in which they are presented in terms of composition. This pretty much means, in short, writing something by saying which position they are.

Here's an example of a tour guide saying a spatial order phrase:

To my left, you can see the giraffes which are eating the leaves from the tall trees just by the side of that rock, and to my right, you can see a group of lions which guard their territory, which is located near the pond.

That example shows 2 ways of Spatial Order, the first is saying the position of the animals. Giraffes on the left, lions at the right. The other part of spatial order is the object's positions which the animals are associated with. The leaves on the tree is at the side of the rock, the lion's territory, located near the pond.

If you look carefully also at the word Spatial, it's pretty much saying Space and ial. Space-ial which is referring to space, in this case, the space in which certain things are ordered to :D

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
    Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
    ChronoPinoyX deviantART