Battle of the ancients

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• name:aquarela
      element:light,water,ice,earth wind,lightning
      class:grand summoner(can summon a lightning horse with horns, holly)( a small winged 2 inch puffball,angel.always out unless fighting)(a large demon-like dog,red)and(a black dragon with red spiked wings,batman)
      features:one eye green the other blue,slender body with curves,shoulder length pale pink hair
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • *walks though the water village loving how there is barely any land to irritant the water or surroundings**slowly smiles as angel floats and moves to land on my shoulder*i love how peaceful it is to be in the water tribe it makes life seem so tranquil dont you you think angel*tickles under her chin*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *walks and summons batman*hey batman you think you can get me a lift i have to go pray at the fire temple i know its dangerous but thats why i summoned you.So please take me to the fire tribe*batman flys Aquarela to the fire tribe in lightning fast speeds**smiles as i feel the wind going through my hair**Aquarela is set down and smiles at batman*thank you batman i think i should be stealthy not obvious so im going to have to summon angel again*summons her and batman goes back to spirit world*now lets go find that temple shall we*moves quietly trying not to be spotted for it could make her fright**sees something in the shadows but hides from it,noticing there is a man standing there**squats down under a bush then suddenly a hand hit her on the head and she blacks out*
      ..,,,,,,............__