Site down? new server?/under lockdown?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Site down? new server?/under lockdown?

I've got a few questions:

1. Is projectpew.net (the website) getting updated and therefor unavailable? When going on the homepage i see a page about parallels, other pages are 404.

2. Did we get a new server? I don't really recall what it was previously, but the capacity has gone up from 20 to 50.

3. Is the server on lockdown would be a silly question... because it is... but why is it on lockdown?

Thank in advance for answering.
    MC IGN: cool2beaboy
    Steam name: cosmicdash
    and other stuff I don't remember
  • 1. The Website will get a facelift soonish, when I find the time for it.
    2. We did indeed get a new server! This one is a huge machine that can handle a bigger Minecraft server without problems. Our new strategy is to run everything centralized, website and servers.
    3. The server is on lockdown because the Livemap is currently re-rendering in HD. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will be back in 1 - 2 days. You'll enjoy it though, we have way more capacity now. (:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vicsyyy ().

• mKeRix wrote:

1. The Website will get a facelift soonish, when I find the time for it.
    2. We did indeed get a new server! This one is a huge machine that can handle a bigger Minecraft server without problems. Our new strategy is to run everything centralized, website and servers.
    3. The server is on lockdown because the Livemap is currently re-rendering in HD. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will be back in 1 - 2 days. You'll enjoy it though, we have way more capacity now. :)
    1. Awsome
    2. Even more awsome
    3. Slightly awsome, already looking forward for server to being up again.

Thank you for fast reply.
    MC IGN: cool2beaboy
    Steam name: cosmicdash
    and other stuff I don't remember