Site down? new server?/under lockdown?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Site down? new server?/under lockdown?

I've got a few questions:

1. Is projectpew.net (the website) getting updated and therefor unavailable? When going on the homepage i see a page about parallels, other pages are 404.

2. Did we get a new server? I don't really recall what it was previously, but the capacity has gone up from 20 to 50.

3. Is the server on lockdown would be a silly question... because it is... but why is it on lockdown?

Thank in advance for answering.
    MC IGN: cool2beaboy
    Steam name: cosmicdash
    and other stuff I don't remember
  • 1. The Website will get a facelift soonish, when I find the time for it.
    2. We did indeed get a new server! This one is a huge machine that can handle a bigger Minecraft server without problems. Our new strategy is to run everything centralized, website and servers.
    3. The server is on lockdown because the Livemap is currently re-rendering in HD. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will be back in 1 - 2 days. You'll enjoy it though, we have way more capacity now. (:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vicsyyy ().

• mKeRix wrote:

1. The Website will get a facelift soonish, when I find the time for it.
    2. We did indeed get a new server! This one is a huge machine that can handle a bigger Minecraft server without problems. Our new strategy is to run everything centralized, website and servers.
    3. The server is on lockdown because the Livemap is currently re-rendering in HD. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will be back in 1 - 2 days. You'll enjoy it though, we have way more capacity now. :)
    1. Awsome
    2. Even more awsome
    3. Slightly awsome, already looking forward for server to being up again.

Thank you for fast reply.
    MC IGN: cool2beaboy
    Steam name: cosmicdash
    and other stuff I don't remember