First concert you have ever been to?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• TheMiinuko wrote:

I don't actually remember which was the first ;( But maybe Rui Veloso (portuguese artist)

I'll list some of the bands (the "big ones") i've seen live (be jealous):

-Coldplay,
      -Jimmy Eat World,
      -My Chemical Romance,
      -Iggy Pop and The Stooges,
      -Foo Fighters (best concert ever),
      -30 seconds to mars (don't actually love their songs, but the concert was amazing)
      -White Lies,
      -Kaiser Chiefs (also amazing),
      -Paramore (Oh Hayley),
      -Steve Aoki,
      -Digitalism.

I've seen tons of other concerts, but the bands aren't really international, sooo .... yeah :)

Oh wait ... June 10th 2013 ... Muse ..! Oh yeah !

And i really feel bad for missing Radiohead last year ... Damn lack of moneyz ...

Cool stuff! I can't believe you went to so many concerts! You are pretty lucky
    • I don't remember if I went to any concerts when I was a kid, so I count...... The Wiggles.... As my first concert. Yeah. I went to see them a few months ago for their last tour with the original members with my family, because my baby brothers love them, lol. Greg was in front of me and I took a picture of him and my brother :p
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: you guys are mean!
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: dont laugh shane!
      [Today, 12:00am]dclyde18: FAIL
      [Today, 12:00am]Emilyandlizzytv: i ruined a great come back
      [Today, 12:00am]Dart737: BAHAHAHAHA
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: -.-
      [Today, 11:59pm]Emilyandlizzytv: NOW WHO CANT SPEEL!
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: *it
      [Today, 11:59pm]dclyde18: iy isn't

The post was edited 1 time, last by dclyde18 ().

• dclyde18 wrote:

I don't remember if I went to any coverts when I was a kid, so I count...... The Wiggles.... As my first concert. Yeah. I went to see them a few months ago for their last tour with the original members with my family, because my baby brothers love them, lol. Greg was in front of me and I took a picture of him and my brother :p

i remember i actually have been to a concert, i went to see the wiggles like you did :3 i used to love them when i was little and i went to see the tweenies concert when i was that was my first ever concert...
      blah ... :P