My Introduction

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My Introduction

Hello my name is faith and I'm a male (14) I like to play games I usely go for the elder scrolls series because I'm kinda of a nerd when it comes to the lore of elder scrolls, my favorite one is morrowind because of how good the game is the atmosphere and its also one of the very first games I ever played. My other hobbies are football (English football) I'm pretty bad at it but still its something fun to play with you're friends and just something the pass the time.

I first started watching pewdiepie when he made Black-ops 2 videos on his second account (At the time I was kind of a cod fan boy, I think most of us have) But now I have released that its just over-hyped shit and no even worth wasting my time arguing how bad it is. I also like to play games on the computer (I have a shit laptop so I can't play much stuff).

At the moment in my life I am going through a difficult time since my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer and hes going through chemotherapy, but now every time I see a chance to donate to cancer research I do it.

Thanks for reading
      Faith_