Matpzbch's Tutorials [Thread 1:Virus removal]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Matpzbch's Tutorials [Thread 1:Virus removal]

Hey everyone, today i will be making my own topic on how to remove those pesky virus's from your computer. I Will have this divided up into several sections:

>Malware

>Rootkits

>Bootkits

>Worms

>Trojans

>Seeders

>Misc

>Adware

>Freeware

>Ransomware

I Will tell you step-by-step how to remove many virus's including: Sirefef.AB, Snap.do and Babylon.

This thread will be constantly updated, so dont worry.

If you have a virus you would like to submit to this page, please post it's information on here regarding it and i will get to it as soon as possible.

Why you can trust me: Everything is absolutely free, i don't require any connection to you whatsoever. All you require is the step-by-step instructions posted onto this topic.

NOTE: all of this information is pulled from my now-locked account on Zujava.com. The reason why my account was locked is because my brother went on my PC one day and started flaming, therefor getting me banned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RootKits:

Display Spoiler

Want to remove those pesky rootkits? This is the topic for you.

1. Navigate to Malwarebytes.com.

2. Go to the 'for home' section and click 'other tools'

3.Download Malwarebytes anti-rootkit BETA. (dont worry, it's safe.)

4. Once downloaded, place it in a responsible folder.

5. Run the file, always click the update button before running scan.

6. Run the scan, if any threats are detected, terminate them. (Warning: this requires a system reboot.)

7. Afterwards, run another scan with the same process. If no problems are found, continue on.

8. Click the 'mbam fix' in the selected folder and run it. This restores all of the local registry keys that were infected to their original state.

Adware:

Display Spoiler

Want to remove Adware? Topic for you.

1. First, go to your computer's unistall function. (Run>Unistall)

2.Unistall any programs you arent familiar with, especially ones that dont have a registered signature.

3. Next, go to your browser's addons. Remove all threatening addons (I.E Snap.do,Babylon,RedSky,Fantango)

4.Delete all browser cookies and history. (This is required, as the virus will still be in the computer if not done.)

5. Restart computer

Ransomware

Display Spoiler

The nastiest of them all.

1. Download RKill and place in folder

2.Remove any rogue process's you think arent normal, ALWAYS remove the process iexplorer.exe when doing this.

3. NOTE: I Forgot, you should do this is safemode without networking. (Yeah, print the instructions :P)

4.Download any great Antivirus, or just use the one you have at the moment. (Mcafee and Kaspersky not recommended)

5. Run them, and run a full scan. Let it do it's thing, estimated time is about 3-5 hours depending on how much space you've used.

6. If it finds anything, terminate it.

7. Reboot computer back into normal mode, if problem still persists, contact me.

I Will add the rest of the topic tommorow, it's around 5:00 AM Here.
      Bro Since: November 19'th, 2010! *Brofist*

Need help with Virus removal?

Matpzbch's Tutorials [Thread 1:Virus removal]