Why does Pewdie Feel Like that?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Why does Pewdie Feel Like that?

Why does Pewdiepie feel like hes offending his Bros when he plays Bully : geography class?
      I mean come on... i feel like there are Bros who actually felt offended.
      I know Pewdiepie is just Being nice to his Bros.
      I thought that it doesn't matter really,But that is only what i thought
      Because am only watching Pewdiepie and when watch him he makes me feel happy, i shouldnt care about where he thinks i live or if that he should care or not, Doesn't matter Really.

But what do you guys think?
    • i don't understand why he changed at all. i like him the old way, when everthing was allowed and he made jokes right off the top of his head. who put these restrictions on pewds? fucking barrels who can't take a joke.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • TheDubstepper wrote:

i don't understand why he changed at all. i like him the old way, when everthing was allowed and he made jokes right off the top of his head. who put these restrictions on pewds? fucking barrels who can't take a joke.

This is just a selfish comment from the top shelf , noone put restrictions to him other then himself. He wants to be safe rather then being sorry later. Ofcourse a more impulsive pewds is funnier. With certain subjects comes responsibility , especially with such big fanbase and the certain group he targets.

I'm glad he did that.

• i stand by my cmment, that is how i feel. pewds lets himself be run by haters. i get the fact that he loves his bros, and we should love him back, UNCONDITIONALLY. i loved the pewds that did not care what he said. no the one that is always walking on egg shells to please his "sensitive bros" sure, i think it's cool that he likes to please us, but he should please himself first.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • >Killing games, allowed when murder happens.
      >Bullying games, not allowed because kids get bullied
      >Gta games, shoot a cop, it happens.
      >A game, it's a game. Just a game. If it was anything but a game, a virtual world where reality does not exist, then it is not a game. Thinking of games are sentimental structures being broken down are what the idiots trying ban violent games do.
      >Case? It's a game.
    • If pewds feels like he is offending people then after he wiill probably do a video about it to apologize which will then after mot of the bros will be like PEWDIE WE LOVE YOU! so not to worry much
    • I'm not sure why he felt like he was offending anyone, and in all honestly I'd fail the US one as well... and I'm from there. But, he truly does care for his Bros, and feels like he doesn't want to offend anyone so he tries to make them happy, if possible. His intentions are to never hurt anyone, but when he does, he tries to change that. His Bros are very widespread so the humor is very different for each individual.
      Scream and be free.
    • I'm not gonna say he is being restricted or rather he put restrictions on himself. But what I am going to say is he has respect. There are those out there who will feel offended over his comments and with that in mind, PewDie knew that it would be quite a piece of trouble for him if he had disrespected certain people in any way, shape or form. I've been watching PewDie continuously enough to say that PewDie has big respect for every one of his viewers. I mean, if I felt I would offend people on certain comments of mine, I would feel the same as PewDie. It's respect...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • TheDubstepper wrote:

i stand by my cmment, that is how i feel. pewds lets himself be run by haters. i get the fact that he loves his bros, and we should love him back, UNCONDITIONALLY. i loved the pewds that did not care what he said. no the one that is always walking on egg shells to please his "sensitive bros" sure, i think it's cool that he likes to please us, but he should please himself first.
      I agree with you bro. Its good that pewds cares about how his bros feel, but as far as I can tell from the dozens of vids I've watched, pewds does not target anyone in particular. Except BARRELS! People shouldn't take offense to what pewds says he's a harmless soul. You bros need to get off of pewds back though. He does a good job at this stuff and I trust that he will do what is best for all the bros by listening to how we feel. Pewds is the most grateful famous youtuber I have ever watched and he deserves grateful fans.