Should I continue my Karaoke Party Series if 2 people think I suck?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Should I continue my Karaoke Party Series if 2 people think I suck?

Should I continue my series? 12
        Yes (9) 75%
        No (3) 25%
      .In my first post I stated that Everyone thinks I stalk PewDiePie. They still think that but it's not my biggest Issue. Everyone tends to think whatever people say is true, In some cases. I have been doing a karaoke Party series on Facebook and about 30 people think I am good at singing, However, about 2 people think I suck. I have just been continuing with it but most people who say I suck are some idiots who have 2 friends.

The thing is, I don't like to say that I am good at things, Even though When I did the Manx Youth Games last year, I came 3rd in every race I was In (swimming). I just don't like to say that I am good because I am scared people will laugh and say I suck.

I know none of you have ever heard me sing but that's not the issue. Do I continue my Karaoke Party series no matter if I'm good or not? I know that Pewds does it anyway but my friends won't think it's funny if I am a fail, They will just make fun of me again. (they still do anyway)
    • If it's something you enjoy doing, then keep doing it. Don't let people you have never, and probably will never, meet ruin something you find fun just because they like being asses.

If they don't like it, then they should just not watch it. You keep doing what you're doing for yourself and for the (15 times as many) people that are enjoying it.
    • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu wrote:

xXLegendGamersXx wrote:

just stop doing i if you get less vieuws and more dislikes then likes ^^ even then, it's your own choie

I would say no to this one, there would be a big chance that some people would just dislike you to troll you and actually make you quit. I think you shouldn't even look to the likes and dislikes.
      Disable Like/Dislike Bar = Problem solved lolz

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART