A Cool Card Trick (Try It At Home!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Cool Card Trick (Try It At Home!)

When I was derping around on holiday with my pack of cards in my poker set, I found an learnt a cool and neat card trick that you guys can try at home.

Steps will be in the photos at well, follow them as well. Here I have a pack of L&P (Lemon&Paeroa) cards, so colours will differ with a normal pack.

Step 1) Take a shuffled pair of cards and pick out 9 random cards (No Jokers), Look at the cards, and remember the 3rd cards in that small pack. (My card is the Five of Spades in my pack).

Step 2) Close up the small pack, making your first card in the list (Mine is the Ten of Spades) the top card.

Step 3) For every letter the number of the 3rd card has (Five has four letters), so put the first four cards in your pack to the bottom on the pack.

Step 4) Repeat Step 3 for both the words 'Of' and your card's suit.

Step 5) Now repeat Step 3 for the word CARDS, The card that gets the S letter (Card #5) will be your card!

Please try it! Also, sorry about some blurry pictures. It's an iPod camera, only thing I had on hand at the time.
      Images
      • step1.jpg

69.45 kB, 480×360, viewed 162 times
      • step3.jpg

66.02 kB, 480×360, viewed 107 times
      • step5.jpg

64.19 kB, 480×360, viewed 156 times
      "I think we shall call him... STEPHANO."
      Thus, a legend was born. 8)

youtube.com/embed/_GyTPwTKZqQ

Oi! I'm on the new thing called a 3DS!
      Friend Code: 2251-5486-7013