FPS and Other problems in Cry of fear and other mods!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• FPS and Other problems in Cry of fear and other mods!

Hi everyone!
    Can someone help me? My pc can run many games like modern warfare 3, mass effect 3 and other's smoothly but when i play half life mod like cry of fear or afraid of monsters my fps drop drasticly! I have very low fps in half life mods...i've tried to change the settings of half life and the mods but is the same. And in cry of fear i get a error like: No space for ......
    Please can someone help me? It's frustating. I bought half life to play the mods and i can't..well i can but with the drop of fps its not fun.
    I installed drivers, i changed the settings of windows for better perfomance but the fps in hf mods are always the same(shit). :cursing:

Thanks for ur attention,
    zenreis
  • Can you elaborate on the Cry of Fear error that you get (No space for..)?
    Your momma told you that
    ♪ You're not supposed to to talk to strangers
    ♪ Look in the mirror, tell me ♪
    ♪ Do you think your life's in danger here? ♪
  • If you ask me it sounds like there is something wrong with the program so at least you dont have to worry about your PC lol have you tryed reinstalling the mods? or screw around with the configurations? sometime sometimes its just that one thing that ends up messing everything up