A Bro Dreaming...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A Bro Dreaming...

You bros know dreaming good in a person depends in something you had with her.
      My story:
      A girl in my class (a nice one) went to surgery, for one month she stayed in the hospital.
      She was nice with me, and I was worried on her, I thinked: if the surgery goes bad? What shuold happen?
      I was that much worried, I dreamed her and she was kissing me and we was alone. (1st time) And I sayed "well that's one time. I am worried for her, that's normal.
      She returned to school after that month. One month later I dreamed her again and she was kissing me while my friend was watching me (wtf? :D) (2nd time)
      Yesterday I dreamed her again, and this time she was kissing me in a long period (same with me, I was kissing her), that dream was beautiful.
      Now bros I'm asking at you:
      What should I do? I dreaked her 3 times, Maybe I love her? Yes, we're friends
      She says she has a Boyfirend, but I'm not sure.
      Should I tell something nice at her? I shouldn't I am shy.
      I am not cute and I don't like myself I am often depressed..