I'm sorry, bros :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm sorry, bros :(

I haven't been active in the forums recently, mostly because I'm busy, but there have been moments when I could have just spent time on the forums, but I didn't. So, sorry bros. :/
      I'm going to be putting more effort into being more dedicated to certain things.(Mostly this and a couple other things) Good news is, I fixed my old computer!... But it's shit, can't even handle simple games, so I won't be spending much time gaming(Xbox is at my brothers, and the TV for the PS3 broke.) I'm also trying to get the Octoninjas more popularity, but since I'm not really playing any multiplayer games, people haven't been interested. My friend, who I originally started working on it with, gave up on the idea a few weeks ago(yeah, I'm a little late with this information xD) I was wondering if any bros were interested in becoming a group admin/officer? Of course, I'd have to talk you and get to know you a little first.

I don't know why I just talked about random things in this xP Well, bye bros! *Skips down the path of a yellow-brick road*