My YouTube Channel ConNebulousOfficial

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My YouTube Channel ConNebulousOfficial

Your age:I'm 16 years of age
      Genres*: I like to play a range of genres like action, horror and many many more
      Your time doing this*: I have been doing this since the 25th of December 2012, But i had to make new channel because of recent events (nothing bad).
      Future events/plans you have*: I do have a lot of plans for my channel like live streaming, Introducing a web cam at some point and also maybe teaming up with people now and again.
      Your channel link*: youtube.com/user/ConNebulousOfficial?feature=mhee
      Description of your channel*: Well a simple way to put it is, I like to play games. My channel is simple, Cut to the chase, High quality videos and simple but majestic commentaries. Check it out if you will and i hope you enjoy your stay, If you like my channel why not subscribe to get the latest info and events of my channel. Thank you for reading ladies and Gentlemen

The post was edited 4 times, last by Sawyer ().

• Hello! One thing that I see right off that bat that you could improve on is consistency of content. It looks like you have 6 different Let's Plays that you at least started but only 19 total videos. Don't just play a game for a couple of episodes then abandon it. People like Jesse Cox get up to huge numbers for their Let's Plays. I think he was around Episode 80 in Skyrim when he stopped.

Another thing is the naming of the videos. You should be consistent with your naming scheme. I personally always go: "Let's Play INSERT GAME NAME [EPISODE NUMBER] - EPISODE NAME". That way you can always know exactly where to look for certain information. Also the whole grammar part of it. Nobody will want to watch a video titled "The walking dead part 2". No capitalization shows that it is not very professional. If it were on my channel, I would have it be "Let's Play The Walking Dead [Part 2]"

Hope this was helpful! Remember: be energetic, be consistent, and always be trying to improve.
    • Update : A new channel has been started to take over the old one, The new channel is called ConNebulousOfficial. The reasons for this is because my old channel was lost and i also lost access to my email account so that was the end of that. This is the link to my new channel youtube.com/user/ConNebulousOfficial?feature=mhee where i will be uploading videos full time from now on, starting with Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC and random guides. I hope you will enjoy my videos.
    • I am going to agree with the others and say that you should focus on one game at a time until you have a nice set of viewers that you can cater different things too. So at the moment you are playing ME3 DLC and Sleeping Dogs. Pop one on hiatus and focus on just one. That way you aren't spending weeks to months trying to get through them both because you aren't dedicating enough time to just one.

Believe me I tried it and it doesn't work plus it means that you won't get as many different titles out within a year and from observation of other channels a lot of subscribers leave when an expected video isn't posted because you are doing something else.
      There is always time for muffins.
    • No worries. I remember when i recorded Ratchet and Clank HD and Transformers at the same time. Ratchet and Clank was 32 parts long and it took a month doing 2 episodes a day. Now I am on the second one and within two days of doing 4 episodes a day I am now 8 parts in. That means you can possibly get games done within a week, which is better than just 12 games a year.
      There is always time for muffins.
    • Just a quick update : Made a couple of changes, Uploading my old series of Lost again, I'm doing the Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC, Also Sleeping Dogs. Also there will be some possible co-op videos coming to my channel, I will keep you guys posted. Also i have taken the advice given to me from people and i will only do one let's play/Playthrough at a time after the current ones are finished. Thank you for your time.
    • Quick update, My channel has really found it's legs recently and it's going very well, My subscriptions are growing, My views are increasing, my channel is growing bigger and bigger each day. Now i have a couple of problems at the moment with my internet, So it makes it very difficult to upload videos on a regular basis, Which i know is annyoing. I'm trying to get it fixed but that won't be until next week. I think i have my channel pretty well set up with a regular viewing of my videos, Especially the Lost Series, Even got people asking for more XD If you haven't checked my channel out yet, Please do xP. Once my internet is back up to full speed and full power, I will upload daily, Thank you for reading.