Reasons why your channel is not big/growing as much as you want

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Everything on my YouTube Channel is Completely Fine, I'd really consider myself "Underrated" personally, I've been into youtube for 2 years now, just recently deleted all of my videos, and am going absolutely no where, i've been uploading daily, giving my viewers 720p HD content, but none the less, I'm getting rarely any new viewers.
      So I personally don't know what's going on, I've reached out to the Bro Army, and Started making Amnesia the Dark Decent Videos, which you can find on my channel, so please, Check out my channel by clicking my Signature below ;3

Click Above ^ To be Redirected to MrVortexGamer's Channel!
    • MrVortexGamer wrote:

Everything on my YouTube Channel is Completely Fine, I'd really consider myself "Underrated" personally, I've been into youtube for 2 years now, just recently deleted all of my videos, and am going absolutely no where, i've been uploading daily, giving my viewers 720p HD content, but none the less, I'm getting rarely any new viewers.
      So I personally don't know what's going on, I've reached out to the Bro Army, and Started making Amnesia the Dark Decent Videos, which you can find on my channel, so please, Check out my channel by clicking my Signature below ;3

Dude, way to go with the subscription-link in your signature!!!!
      That would totally help out!.... NOT

You just lost a potential subscriber because of that, when I got that I went back immediately without viewing ANYTHING.
      And I don't think I'm the only one who's thinking like that.
    • Yeah , i hope so ... :) But anyway , thanks for the encouragement .[/quote]

No problem man! try to find people to work with (do co-op and such).
      It'll not only improve your english, you'll also get some views out of it as well:)

It's all about your 'signature' presence, the way you do things, how you talk etc. you'll get more subs from that than trying to be someone else (i.e. be like pewdiepie)!
      don't forget that last part! (that's some good information for all of you that think you should be like pewds)
    • in any way your channel should only be to entretain people just that and to have fun, I think most of the lets players do it for fun and yeah MAKING VIDEOS IS A WAY TO HAVE FUN HHAAHHA
    • MrVortexGamer wrote:

Everything on my YouTube Channel is Completely Fine, I'd really consider myself "Underrated" personally, I've been into youtube for 2 years now, just recently deleted all of my videos, and am going absolutely no where, i've been uploading daily, giving my viewers 720p HD content, but none the less, I'm getting rarely any new viewers.

I had a look at your channel and i can't say im suprised that you aren't going anywhere :/

As you so rightly pointed out, try to be your own self, instead of imitating others(pewdiepie) - I clicked a video and the first thing you did was make a stupid face and almost the same intro as him. Not hating, just stating! I personally don't care wether people "copy" or not.

A great tip, and what worked out for me, is finding new games before they become popular.

I gained alot of my subscribers by being one of the first people who played "don't starve" on youtube.
      I do make the odd "scary game" video every now and then.
      If you make scary game videos only and hope to get somewhere, you are in for a long, loooooong run.[/quote]
    • Starting new it's probably pretty impossible to get any solid kind of fanbase without investing A LOT of time in videos, networking, promotion. So, time ultimately. Most of the 100k+ sub channels have been around a while and just have that fanbase and their videos have high search rank.

I see far too many channels that have people who want to act like someone else (pewds, toby etc) or take on that very generic "presenter" personality. And there are enough of those honestly. Pewds has his own personality and that is what got him popular. I think the very best way is to just be your true self, add a little shine if you like and produce a fuckton of videos. The rest will come if it's meant to be.

At least that is what I like to think D;