girls

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I would imagine they are very much insinuating they have a crush, and are well aware of it, and are probably just looking for reinforcement and people to tell them they should talk to said girl.

So in response, you should talk to whoever you want to talk to and at someone point in life will have to get over nervousness at meeting people. That said, I don't understand how people purport to have a crush or any other sort of emotional attraction to someone they have never/barely talked to =P
    • It's called having a crush, as Peachvomit pointed out. It has to do with all the chemistry in your body. Endorphins and the like. Now it's all about just to go and tell her. That's easier said than done, I'm sure, but you'll be hell'uv'a lot more happy if you actually do it!

So go for it bro!
    • If you can't talk to her in person try to get to know her threw Facebook if she does that.

But if you do decide to talk to her as in say actual words to her face, don't let the first thing
      you say is: "Hi, I want to split you in half sooo bad!" That's actually the hardest part (giggidy),
      trying to figure out how to talk to someone you like for the first time. That, or I'm just full of shit.

• "This mustn't register on an emotional level

First, approach target, heart beat raising, give a direct look... And then"

"Then walk away, looking like an fool. Girl has been entertained, level of remembering you: 8.5/10, you embarrass yourself a little but you now have confidence to talk to her. Ability to approach her: 7.5/10"

Yeah... Pretty much how I met most of the girls I know :3

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • If you are in high school I would suggest not doing anything. I remember when I was in high school (I went to a few because my family travelled) and the general thing that I saw happen was that 1: Boy likes girl 2: Boy asks girl go to the movies 3: Girl rejects him 4: School humiliation. Sure this won't happen to everybody but there are signs that show a girl in interested in you at that age.

One of the most common signs of knowing a girl is interested is the called "Quick Glances". Basically it is just that. She will give you a little look every so often may it be across the room, outside area, field, cafeteria, wherever! It is one of the most obvious signs and the ladies do it at every age you can think of. It is the inner shy person within us showing interest through silent eyes.

If you haven't ever spoken to her before, or don't feel like she is interested then it probably isn't worth it like I said. High school is a funny time because it is around the time we start having our "practice relationships" and developing that baby stepping stage of sexual lust, so you have plenty of time to be 100% sure. Seeing as the exam times are around now I would definately not advise getting your heart and brain mixed up in feelings, though it does feel good in a weird way no one can deny that :)

There isn't anything stopping you from getting to know her though. For all you know she could be interested if she gets talking to you and such. You have to be smart about it though because as I said high school is a funny time. We aren't fully knowledgable in the areas of love and romancing at that age, so things can get awkward. Follow your heart though! That is something I always tell everyone :)
      There is always time for muffins.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noirproxy ().