Azurik: Rise of Perathia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Azurik: Rise of Perathia

Back in 2001, I spent many a rainy days and nights playing Azurik. This wonderful game entertained me on my now, gone Xbox. The story telling, the voice acting, the combat system, the game mechanics. All wonderfully made for a game that was released eleven years ago.

The puzzles and vast array of environments stunned me; never had I thought a game could be so complex and yet so simple at the same time.

But the thing that really stood out for me was the length of the game, it was incredibly long. I played it for (I think) about five months and I just needed to find the last fragment of the Fire Disc, but even then, I would of still had to go to the Underworld and defeat the evil Balthazar. Which in itself was extremely difficult.

I can't talk about everything that wonderful game had to offer, so here's a linky to the wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azurik:_Rise_of_Perathia

If PewDiePie ever plays this game, he probably won't finish it. :thumbup: