Marble Blast (Gold and Ultra)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Marble Blast (Gold and Ultra)

Marble Blast.. an addicting and great puzzle game. The gameplay is very simple and challenging puzzle - platformer game.
      There are 2 games in this series: Gold, released in 2003 for PC and Ultra released in 2006 for X360.
      Let's start with the first one:

Gameplay:
      Basic gameplay involves moving a rainbow-colored marble
      from a start pad to an end pad, without falling out of bounds. Levels
      may contain hazards to make this more difficult. The player controls the
      marble spin, and therefore movement, and can also make the marble jump.
      There is a variety of power-ups available to the player, which are
      collected by touching them with the marble. Some levels must be
      completed within a Qualification time, to increase difficulty. Each
      level also has a "Gold Time", an additional challenge to complete the
      level in a specified time-frame. Some levels require a number of gems to
      be picked up before the level can be finished. There are 100 levels,
      divided by difficulty: 24 Beginner, 24 Intermediate, and 52 Advanced.

Download: marble-blast-gold.en.softonic.com/

The second one:

Gameplay: It has the same gameplay as Marble Blast Gold, but with updated graphic and multiplayer.

Download: MBU has been delisted from XBLA Marketplace, but someone has ported this game to PC. I won't post the link here, since it's considered unoffical version. Go search the in the internet.

Screenshots:

Gold:

Ultra:

Videos;

Gold:

Ultra:

EDIT:

There is one more game. It's Marble Blast Platinum, a fan made game for PC.
      Download: philsempire.com/?view=mbp&mbpview=download

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam

The post was edited 1 time, last by DarkRaven13 ().

• Since we are on the topic of MBG, I thought I should share with you a small glitch I found in the game while I was Derping around one night. Yes, Derping around gets you results :D

1) When a level has started, pause, then hit FN+F10/CTRL+F10.
      2) A console will appear. Type in defaultmarble.gravity=-200000000; and exit console, restart the level.
      3) when you restart it, the marble will rapidly fly in the air until a glitch in the game causes the textures of the marble and timer to overlap each other, open the console again.
      4) This time, type in $testsheats=1; DO NOT RESTART THE LEVEL!!! Press F11.
      5) you are now in the game's level editor. Using the camera keys move the camera until red covers the in-game environment. Exit the level editor (F11). Game is now frozen.
      6) Reopen the console . Now lets reset the value of the gravity. Type in defaultmarble.gravity=20; and exit the console and restart the level.
      7) If you have done this correctly, the marble will be invisible except for the yellow stuff if the marble moves fast!

I'm in the mood for teaching you cool shit. Thank me later.
      "I think we shall call him... STEPHANO."
      Thus, a legend was born. 8)

youtube.com/embed/_GyTPwTKZqQ

Oi! I'm on the new thing called a 3DS!
      Friend Code: 2251-5486-7013