[FREE] Animated YouTube Signature Service

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [FREE] Animated YouTube Signature Service

So yeah , I'm a bit bored and toying around in photoshop and I think I could be helpful towards people whilst toying around with it.

Previous made work :

The style of the banner/signature depends on the style of your youtube channel.

It would nice if you could provide me :

Logo (optional) : [ENTER IMAGE URL]
      3-5 Lines of text you want on it : Proper format - "This is sentence 1", "This is Sentence 2" , "This is sentence 3" etc.
      Prefered font (optional)

template might change at any time.

Leaving your request here doesn't mean that you will get it immediatly as I will most likely prioritize easier stuff above harder stuff etc.

Minimum postcount : 50
      Reason : I don't want to get crammed with requests , it will cause me to flip the table and abort everything.

Watermark removal = $5
      My watermark is as small as it could be and it helps me to see what content I have created , since I might lose track. I made it this small due to the fact I don't want it to be a nuisance to people. If you are really annoyed by a teeny tiny watermark which is basically no problem towards you and your work , then you can request to remove the watermark.The money goes to the drawing guy who is making my persona anyway so I don't take direct benefit of it aswell :/

The post was edited 4 times, last by Cirno ().

• If you could make me one, that would be awesome!

Logo: (I think it's the wrong size but something similar like that would be good too if this ain't working.)

Text 1: TheCheesyGamersTV
      Text 2: CO-OP Let's plays / Playtroughs
      Text 3: Subscribe now or Visit now! Depents on what is nicer :P.

Font: Uhm, something that will match with our channel :)

Thank you!

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • ... What is going on in here?

I could use one. Doesn't have to be complex. I just want something about playing horror games, making music, and contributing inane (not insane) ramblings.

A white background with this image would be nice:

If you have to crop it please make sure the piano is in frame with the colour contrast between it and the ground displayed prominently.

Love you Cirno.

• Done , incase you are wondering what that thing in the bottom right corner is, its a watermark. It helps me tracking my work and such. Not a problem to you and a big help for me. I don't like huge watermarks like some people do. If you wish to remove it though, it will cost some money , but I doubt it distract that much that it would be a nuisance. I have the PSD still on my PC , so if you want another line in it , feel free to contact. Over use of , much. I don't care.

wulfsok wrote:

... What is going on in here?

I could use one. Doesn't have to be complex. I just want something about playing horror games, making music, and contributing inane (not insane) ramblings.

A white background with this image would be nice:

If you have to crop it please make sure the piano is in frame with the colour contrast between it and the ground displayed prominently.

Love you Cirno.

I have no idea what to do actually atm... :|

• I have no idea what to do actually atm...

Okay scratch that idea, it does seem pretty intensive.

How about something with this pic?

Same thing I guess, white background, horror games, etc.

I REALLY appreciate your time. I have like zero artistic talent and get dumbfounded with programs like Flash and what not.
    • Thank you, is it possible to add something?

Because our channel is co-op and solo let's plays so maybe add solo aswell? Like:

Co-op / Solo let's plays and Playtroughs.

Maybe something like that?

(sorry, just realised this :P.)

"People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you made them come true."
    • Wobblematic wrote:

Thank you, is it possible to add something?

Because our channel is co-op and solo let's plays so maybe add solo aswell? Like:

Co-op / Solo let's plays and Playtroughs.

Maybe something like that?

(sorry, just realised this :P.)

I said that I have the PSD's of all the stuff I make, so I can make changes easily. Will possibly do it this evening as I'm currently quite busy

• Can you go crazy batshit over this blue color and give me something tech and random?

Text 1 : Subscribe to win at life.

Text 2 : ..and to get free cookies.

Text 3 : ~Sharky

I want the Text 1 to be a little higher than the center. And Text 2 to fade in right below Text 1. Text 1 should not fade out when Text 2 comes in.

And after a while, Text 3 fades in on the down right corner, same gap as with Text 1 and Text 2.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharky ().