Isn't it Strange?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well, the fear of losing my alone time never kicked in with this particular situation. I couldn't stand not being around her.

The strange thing is, me totally leaving her (Like totally, moving to other side of country and everything), probably saved our relationship as friends. I guess I REALLY did not want to lose her, and was worried about fucking things up and losing her completely.

But then again, if I didn't leave, we could've fallen deeper into the rabbit hole and been completely inseparable. Questions, oh how they can burn a hole into your brain.

Now she wants me to move back. But in the very unlikely chance that I do, I'd probably be afraid of her.
    • TheIntrovert wrote:

That's the all time dilemma. You want to be with the said person, yet you want time for yourself, to figure things out.

Ah, but how long should one wait before it's too late?

I'm just trying to avoid a life of regret. Don't want to be that old guy at the bar waxing about the "One that got away".

And I'm not sure if I could fall in love with anyone else. No one else has given me that feeling of completedness.

Introverted, a paradoxical way of life it is.
    • Couldn't be far from it. Most people hardly get more than a polite gesture from me anymore.

Not much of a risk taker I guess. Besides, I don't need heart aches when I can barely put food in my stomach. So for logics sake, I have mild fantasies about the girl who managed to pluck my heart strings so well.

And then she tells me (Not asks or mentions, but tells me), to move back. Part of the reason I'm not in bed right now. >.>
    • You need to think about how much you want this girl. I'm sure if you asked her for alone time she'd give it to you. You just need to decide if she's worth the move.
      That (imitating someone you respect) is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.-Itachi Uchiha"

• Never felt such a thing,for me its nothing really,i don't think in things like"i want have my space" even if i had someone i would have my space,some people just need to grown and know that as far from them are together and trusting everything will somehow manage to get along. You would do things for your own ego,but in the end will regret it because don't know how to handle the whole thing.