Playdates, gaming together ! (WIN A COOL GAME EVERY SECOND WEEK)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Playdates, gaming together ! (WIN A COOL GAME EVERY SECOND WEEK)

Which game should be played mostly? 46
      Team Fortress 2 / normal and prop hunt (19) 41%
      Battlefield 3 (10) 22%
      All points bulletin (1) 2%
      Trouble in terrorist town (7) 15%
      Zombie games (11) 24%
      Hidden: alpha 4 (3) 7%
      Synergy (0) 0%
      Planetside 2 (6) 13%
      Battlefield heroes (2) 4%
      Blacklight (1) 2%
      Counter Strike Source (7) 15%
      Web-based games(Draw my thing, afterwind, etc.) (5) 11%
    So here we are, with our own game playdates.
    Games can be voted left to this text, in the poll.
    *list will be updated as games are coming

IMPORTANT! If the winner won't contact me in 1 week after the announcement of his/her victory , I will give the game to someone else chosen by me.

We'll use TS for talking, of course. If you can't play but feeling lonely feel free to join our chat.

We'll have giveaways time to time and I'll post them here.
    5th Giveaway!
    Simply play with us and I'll choose the winner who played with us this week and the following week.
    Rules:
    -Apply via Calendar! (ps.: but if you can't apply because we're full ,
    yet you'll play with us and will be on Teamspeak, you'll have a chance to win as well)
    -Play for more than 20 minutes
    -Not needed but microphone is a big advantage
    -I'll only pick winners who played with us and joined our Teamspeak server
    -Those who have already won game won't be able to win. Might change my mind but for a longer time, it will hardly happen.
    Prize: The Basement Collection which contains:
    -Triachnid
    -Coil
    -Meat Boy
    -Aether
    -Grey-Matter
    -Spewer
    -Time Fcuk

Check calendar, join, it will be badass!
    Let's have fun ! :thumbup:
    <--- Oh, you hate me son?

The post was edited 46 times, last by Bundyclan: Awesomeness must be up to date. ().

• Oh silly me, I forgot to tell what are the gifts.
    The grand prize: Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor and Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC
    The 2nd: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
    The 3rd: Titan Quest
  • If you're reading this now, and didn't manage to apply for the event , don't worry, just join our TS server during the event and if you play with us , you'll still have a chance at winning a gift. We won't play bf3 for that long, because most of you want to/will play TF 2 .
  • Bundyclan wrote:

If you're reading this now, and didn't manage to apply for the event , don't worry, just join our TS server during the event and if you play with us , you'll still have a chance at winning a gift. We won't play bf3 for that long, because most of you want to/will play TF 2 .
    I only want to play tf 2. cos bf 3 so expensuv n i por, so i cam onlee 4 tf 2, k?

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
  • Bundyclan wrote:

If you're reading this now, and didn't manage to apply for the event , don't worry, just join our TS server during the event and if you play with us , you'll still have a chance at winning a gift. We won't play bf3 for that long, because most of you want to/will play TF 2 .
    I actually have games to play now... but meh. There's PEOPLE. And I'm stupid with stuff... I'd need a personal helper even to install TS. rofl.
  • Dandy Dragon wrote:

Bundyclan wrote:

I only want to play tf 2. cos bf 3 so expensuv n i por, so i cam onlee 4 tf 2, k?

It's okay c:

peachvomit wrote:

I actually have games to play now... but meh. There's PEOPLE. And I'm stupid with stuff... I'd need a personal helper even to install TS. rofl.

Well, Team Fortress 2 is on steam and it's pretty easy to install. Just search for the game on steam and simply click on the install. Steam should do the rest. Hope you'll join.
  • Okay we had the first event and now the things we've learned:
    1.: Don't play games that has anything to do with Origin.
    2.: Have people in the event
    3.: more people
    So this was the first event more like trying it out and well, we had fun with TF2 prophunt in the end.
    And as we found out , for making it fun you need to have a microphone. Dandy tried to play with us ,but it was not really fun for him.
    Overall it was fun but there were incredibly few of us. I will work on that somehow.
    Next week we could use more people for prophunt in TF2 c: . And Teamspeak is needed for playing, because that's how we communicate.
    Don't worry, you missed this one, but you can still win if you'll play next weekend with us. You can start download TF2 now and we'll see.
    + you could join us via the steam group, if you're in it. Go into its chatroom and click on my name and "join game"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• Sorry I wasn't playing. I guess there is a big patch to tf2 because I have 1.9gb's to download... Oh well I'll try to get in next time! :D
    Amnesia Custom Stories , Home, Dead Space, Amnesia: Machine for pigs. :love:
    Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage!
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56PqxhzkqM&list=UU2_yBml3EPqXV3ml_TmFQhA&index=1[/youtube]

Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage #2
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9_kZGf-3s[/youtube]
  • Naikey wrote:

Sorry I wasn't playing. I guess there is a big patch to tf2 because I have 1.9gb's to download... Oh well I'll try to get in next time! :D

It's okay, this is for fun and we'll play it next weekend, for sure! Check Calendar!

Widge wrote:

as bundy said, NED MOAR PPLZ. Still, we had a good laugh, pumkins FTW! need to record that sorta stuff next time

Pumpkins will rule the world, indeed.

SirNubCake wrote:

Would've been there, but had some things to do. (e.g. last minute shopping for people). Hopefully will be there next weekend, and also hopefully more people will be here to play.

It's okay, you can join next week if you want c: And hopefully we'll have more people.