Nowhere [An mobile phone survival horror game]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Nowhere [An mobile phone survival horror game]

Now here is a little game I used to play A LOT when I was a bit younger. And when we still didn't have smart phones.

That little game is called Nowhere.

What is this?

It's an horror game reminiscent of Silent Hill, both in the atmosphere and story department, released only for mobile phones that can play JAVA based games.

What's the story?

Taken from Hardcore Gaming 101:

Nowhere’s story is about two parallel worlds, one taking place in the real world and other in a bizarre nightmare landscape that mimics the other. The main character is Lucas in the real world and John in the other world. They look the same and have the exact same sprite. This is important because they’re the same people in different worlds. In the real world, there was an earthquake which killed Lucas’ wife, Emily. Lucas survived, though, and is trying to move on with his life and is dating a girl in a nearby apartment, Catherine. John, on the other hand, is waist deep in monsters and will stop at nothing to find his wife, Emily, who he refuses to believe is dead. There’s also a serial killer, The Woodcutter, who exists in both worlds at once, and specifically seeks out children to kill.

Can I haz some screeniez and JuTub vids plz

Sure, you wierd person who is speaking wierdo English!

Where can PewDie and us get this game?? And how we will play it, since we don't have those old phones with, like, keys!

Now this is a tricky part.

Due to my search for the developer's site (DeValley) came fruitless (only found an Facebook page that was made recently), and I COULDN'T FIND A "BUY" LINK NOWHERE (namedrop!), I have no choice but to give you the download link.

The link

Now I won't mind if you mark this as "NOT ALLOWED". If you think that I shouldn't do this, then I'm completely fine with that.
      But, how can we play this?? Don't tell me I should go to Ebay and find one of those old cellphone thingies!

Don't worry, fellow citizens, Sjboy comes to the rescue!

Yes, Sjboy is an emulator that is capable of running these JAVA games made for cell phones.

Download of the emulator is right here. (click on that floppy disk thingy to get it).
      -------------
      Well, that's the game Nowhere!
      See ya.
      I've been denied all the best ultrasex.