Your Ultimate Anime/Game Gang!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Your Ultimate Anime/Game Gang!

Rules: Gangs MUST Contain 5 characters, which AT LEAST ONE being anime and AT LEAST ONE being from a game.
      Otherwise, all forum rules apply.
      Oh, and also when you put a character in your gang, give one reason why he/she is in your team.
      *NOT NECESSARY* It also helps to create a college photo with your gang, and post it.

I'll start:
      Rem (Death Note) - Anime - Because he can kill, on the spot.
      Mewtwo (Pokemon) - Anime/Game - Because he is badass, as is nice to have a smart one in the team.
      Renamon (Digimon) - Anime/Game? - KUNG FU! (i think), everyone need martial arts, and there is a lack of women in my group.
      Ezio Auditore da Firenze - Game - (Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood/Revelations) - Who doesn't want an assassin in their gang? It's mandatory!
      Brother Finland (Scandinavia and the World) - Anime(Manga) - Stabby stab, with no reason or motive whatsoever.

*i was flipping over whether to have Ryuzaki in my gang, but then i thought, fuck it, mewtwo does that, and then some*

P.S. I made the gang 1440X900, so if you want to use it for your desktop, feel free to do so. Enjoy my shit PhotoShop skills!
      Images
      • gang.jpg

107.77 kB, 1,440×900, viewed 168 times
      "I think we shall call him... STEPHANO."
      Thus, a legend was born. 8)

youtube.com/embed/_GyTPwTKZqQ

Oi! I'm on the new thing called a 3DS!
      Friend Code: 2251-5486-7013

• Sure, I'll play.

Samus Aran (game, Metroid) : Do I really need to explain? Oh, and I mean Samus BEFORE Other M, before she became an emotional OOC wreck.

Darkrai (game, Pokemon 4th gen.) : He's our entry/escape plan. He puts the adversary to sleep, and the operation commences.

Sakura Kinomoto (anime/manga, Card Captor Sakura) : No, not because she's eleven. I think those magical tarot cards are badass.

Soldier/Jane Doe (game, Team Fortress 2) : He's the team leader, and the heavy gunner. Blasting his way through adversaries with ease... Ablaze with a passion for war, indeed.

Kirby (game/anime, Kirby series) : The end all be all. With his copy ability, he has infinite potential for power. That and he can swallow several objects that are twice to three times his size.

Sorry, I have no group photo, but I'll attach a photo of all five of them, if that's okay.
      Images
      • Kirby.png

40.34 kB, 0×0, viewed 63 times
      • Darkrai.png

43.81 kB, 0×0, viewed 84 times
      • SakuraKinomoto.jpg

20.39 kB, 225×304, viewed 87 times
      • SamusAran.jpg

89.33 kB, 333×386, viewed 82 times
      • Soldier TF2.png

44.54 kB, 0×0, viewed 80 times
      Self-proclaimed Secretary of Fabulousity and Accidental Necromancer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Damaster00777 ().

• Light Yagami (Anime / Manga): Because he has a Death Note and can kill people instantly.
      Alucard (Anime / Manga); immortal, skilled, badass.
      Gordon Freeman (Game): Smart, silent, but very deadly.
      Kaede / Lucy (Anime / Manga): She can kill a lot of people in a short time.
      Corvo Attano (Game): Smart and deadly, and he has many powers / abilities.

SOMEONE. PLEASE MAKE ME A GROUP PICTURE OF THEM!
      Images
      • alucard.jpg

107.04 kB, 576×600, viewed 80 times
      • convo attano.png

91.53 kB, 0×0, viewed 77 times
      • gordon freeman.jpg

74.07 kB, 0×0, viewed 60 times
      • light yagami.jpg

146.17 kB, 1,280×800, viewed 73 times
      • Lucy.jpg

24.41 kB, 0×0, viewed 59 times

Formerly: Raven