Best dream you ever had?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I had an awesome dream a while back. It's on my blog, and it's pretty long, so, I'm gonna copy and paste it under a spoiler tag.

My Dream

From the list of things I'd do anything for before I die : Lucid Dreaming.

Ever since I discovered Lucid Dreaming, it seems I cannot stop researching on it at all. As far as I can remember, I've researched and tried to Lucid Dream constantly for 4 months. And failing consequently. I don't know what my brain OS is missing on, and it seems pretty unfair.

As of late, I've come across a new method which involves Sleep Paralysis. If you didn't know, Sleep Paralysis is a strange and crazy trick in which you intentionally paralyze your body so that the brain can send dream signals and you're off into a dream. But don't worry, it's completely harmless. AND, it happens every night, naturally. It's basically a safety mechanism to prevent you from acting out your dreams. Without it, you'd be lost every time you wake up from a dream.

So anyways, I tried that a few nights ago, while listening to a meditation MP3 I downloaded the same night. I put it on, and laid on bed, still as a rock. I had every intention not to move. No matter what. And then it happened.

I started seeing patterns of a strange color. Apparently a combination of green and yellow. [I will call it 'grellow' for the bit of this post]. The patterns were moving inside the darkness of my closed eyelids. They slowly moved from one corner to another, from one to another. It went for a few, relaxing minutes when they started forming images. Which then became complete scenes, with interactive objects. My first scene was a room. It was a lovely living room. There was a brown sofa, in the middle of the room. And in front of it was a nice LCD TV. With a bear skin rug in the middle. To the right of it was a cupboard with small glass doors. Happens to be the exact same one in my kitchen too. No wonder. Anyways, there was a glass door just to the left of the chair. The view of it was beautiful. There was green grass as far as the eye could see. And a beautiful apple tree right outside the door. In a flash, a girl popped out from behind the sofa. She was very beautiful. Really. As it happened, she was my beautiful girlfriend. Slowly, she invitingly motioned me to come over for a hug. And I did. Without much detail, we were having some 'mature fun'. And as we ended, a dream hour later, I floated out, through the glass window and out towards the apple tree. And flew upwards at great speed.

And before I knew it, I was in space. The cold, dark space. It was an awesome sight. I got to see a few galaxies in a distance. Then I flew towards an empty circle ring surrounded by arrows of the same grellow color. Without thinking I flew through the circle, and flew back out. I figure I saw something I didn't need seeing, so I retreated. As soon as I flew outwards, I saw a muscular man with awesome hair, much like Metro Man from Megamind. He was in a funny, red outfit. And, he was showing off his muscular biceps and his abs to the shiny stars in front of him. Suddenly, from nowhere came a rolled up newspaper. I'm guessing Thor threw his Sunday newspaper three weeks ago. The newspaper came at really great speed. It came from behind the Metro Man like character. But he was amazing. As soon as the newspaper got close, he grabbed it and flew away with it. And I floated there, amazed by what I saw.

After the Metro incident, I figured there are lots of other places for me to be, other than the place where the Metro Man look alike stood. Or more like, floated. Heh. Okay, so, I flew towards planet Earth in the distance. I flew and flew and flew and flew when I came across two familiar masks. They were really awesome masks, facing each other. As if ready for a fight. The earth below was glowing, and the background behind was glittering, making them appear more clear, and epic. I then flew through the gap between them, and ran into another beautiful sight. It was a lovely vortex circle. Spinning. Which was really calming. So calming that it slowly convinced me to exit the dream slowly without me realizing it. And before I knew it, I was opening my eyes.

When my eyes were fully open, I sat down on my bed and quickly wrote it down. It was a really mesmerizing moment. And I think it's worth noting that all of that happened in roughly 20 minutes. So awesome.

I know it's long, and it was tiring to write. But I think it was all worth it. And. if you ever had such an experience, or similar, please do leave a comment. In that way, I'll also know that I have a few awesome readers.

Bye for now. Take care!
    • Sharky wrote:

I had an awesome dream a while back. It's on my blog, and it's pretty long, so, I'm gonna copy and paste it under a spoiler tag.

My Dream

From the list of things I'd do anything for before I die : Lucid Dreaming.

Ever since I discovered Lucid Dreaming, it seems I cannot stop researching on it at all. As far as I can remember, I've researched and tried to Lucid Dream constantly for 4 months. And failing consequently. I don't know what my brain OS is missing on, and it seems pretty unfair.

As of late, I've come across a new method which involves Sleep Paralysis. If you didn't know, Sleep Paralysis is a strange and crazy trick in which you intentionally paralyze your body so that the brain can send dream signals and you're off into a dream. But don't worry, it's completely harmless. AND, it happens every night, naturally. It's basically a safety mechanism to prevent you from acting out your dreams. Without it, you'd be lost every time you wake up from a dream.

So anyways, I tried that a few nights ago, while listening to a meditation MP3 I downloaded the same night. I put it on, and laid on bed, still as a rock. I had every intention not to move. No matter what. And then it happened.

I started seeing patterns of a strange color. Apparently a combination of green and yellow. [I will call it 'grellow' for the bit of this post]. The patterns were moving inside the darkness of my closed eyelids. They slowly moved from one corner to another, from one to another. It went for a few, relaxing minutes when they started forming images. Which then became complete scenes, with interactive objects. My first scene was a room. It was a lovely living room. There was a brown sofa, in the middle of the room. And in front of it was a nice LCD TV. With a bear skin rug in the middle. To the right of it was a cupboard with small glass doors. Happens to be the exact same one in my kitchen too. No wonder. Anyways, there was a glass door just to the left of the chair. The view of it was beautiful. There was green grass as far as the eye could see. And a beautiful apple tree right outside the door. In a flash, a girl popped out from behind the sofa. She was very beautiful. Really. As it happened, she was my beautiful girlfriend. Slowly, she invitingly motioned me to come over for a hug. And I did. Without much detail, we were having some 'mature fun'. And as we ended, a dream hour later, I floated out, through the glass window and out towards the apple tree. And flew upwards at great speed.

And before I knew it, I was in space. The cold, dark space. It was an awesome sight. I got to see a few galaxies in a distance. Then I flew towards an empty circle ring surrounded by arrows of the same grellow color. Without thinking I flew through the circle, and flew back out. I figure I saw something I didn't need seeing, so I retreated. As soon as I flew outwards, I saw a muscular man with awesome hair, much like Metro Man from Megamind. He was in a funny, red outfit. And, he was showing off his muscular biceps and his abs to the shiny stars in front of him. Suddenly, from nowhere came a rolled up newspaper. I'm guessing Thor threw his Sunday newspaper three weeks ago. The newspaper came at really great speed. It came from behind the Metro Man like character. But he was amazing. As soon as the newspaper got close, he grabbed it and flew away with it. And I floated there, amazed by what I saw.

After the Metro incident, I figured there are lots of other places for me to be, other than the place where the Metro Man look alike stood. Or more like, floated. Heh. Okay, so, I flew towards planet Earth in the distance. I flew and flew and flew and flew when I came across two familiar masks. They were really awesome masks, facing each other. As if ready for a fight. The earth below was glowing, and the background behind was glittering, making them appear more clear, and epic. I then flew through the gap between them, and ran into another beautiful sight. It was a lovely vortex circle. Spinning. Which was really calming. So calming that it slowly convinced me to exit the dream slowly without me realizing it. And before I knew it, I was opening my eyes.

When my eyes were fully open, I sat down on my bed and quickly wrote it down. It was a really mesmerizing moment. And I think it's worth noting that all of that happened in roughly 20 minutes. So awesome.

I know it's long, and it was tiring to write. But I think it was all worth it. And. if you ever had such an experience, or similar, please do leave a comment. In that way, I'll also know that I have a few awesome readers.

Bye for now. Take care!

omg that is cool :O i don't think i ever tried lucid dreaming