I don't know what to do.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I don't know what to do.

Well I have got friends and everything but like some of my close/best friends don't talk to me anymore because I'm far apart from them and I think I only have one to talk about my issues.

I lost my guy best friend because I did something wrong to push him away, he was the one who I just spilled things out on him whenever I got into trouble. (which we used to talk everyday)
      And now I only have one friend to tell her about, our parents know each other so yeah. I just feel bad to do this to her. She might get sick of me telling her shit.

so yeah :P
    • First of all,the true friends doesn't give i single fuck to hear the troubles of some friends,them are here to help us,not to became sick of our suffer,thinking your are just making her sick because you are telling her this things won't help you,also every friend of mine go away from me without reason its normal,sometimes them are here,sometimes them just go away,and we became all alone,don't think you are all alone like some people in the world truly are,even if you are far apart or doesn't talking to them,all of them if are your friends will understand and sometime the things will work out,just don't let the bad feelings catch yourself