I need your help bros!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I need your help bros!

Well, hello to every bro out there, who may be reading this thread of mine. Well, I'm going to start by asking you a favor. I really need your help. xD
      You see, my 4th monthsary with my girlfriend is coming up, and I want to do something special for her that is PEWDIEPIE related for so long. For the reason, as to why I thought of such things was because the way that my girlfriend and I met is pretty unusual and unique. First of all, we are in a long distance relationship she is in Sweden and I am in Japan. We met through the omegle wherein Pewdie hosted his find me in omegle. It was all thanks to him that we met and got together and that is why I want to do something bro related for her. We recently got to meet each others' parents and I'm going to visit her next year. However, before I do, I want to do something special for her this christmas.

Well, my plans was to contacts pewds and have him say hi and give out a few words for her or for us through a recorded video. <But that kinda failed since I dont think pewdz saw my message which is understandable with how busy he is D: . .. poor pewdz... > * however if this was to be made possible that would be great. Or have many bros have a recorded video of themselves saying out hi, happy monthsary and a brofist. I know my ideas are kind of out of this world but I really want to do something very special for her. If you can help me please D: I need more advices from you bros. Thank you for your time. :3

Our monthsary is this coming 17 of December D: which is so near xD
    • clarkbell27 wrote:

Well, hello to every bro out there, who may be reading this thread of mine. Well, I'm going to start by asking you a favor. I really need your help. xD
      You see, my 4th monthsary with my girlfriend is coming up, and I want to do something special for her that is PEWDIEPIE related for so long. For the reason, as to why I thought of such things was because the way that my girlfriend and I met is pretty unusual and unique. First of all, we are in a long distance relationship she is in Sweden and I am in Japan. We met through the omegle wherein Pewdie hosted his find me in omegle. It was all thanks to him that we met and got together and that is why I want to do something bro related for her. We recently got to meet each others' parents and I'm going to visit her next year. However, before I do, I want to do something special for her this christmas.

Well, my plans was to contacts pewds and have him say hi and give out a few words for her or for us through a recorded video. * however if this was to be made possible that would be great. Or have many bros have a recorded video of themselves saying out hi, happy monthsary and a brofist. I know my ideas are kind of out of this world but I really want to do something very special for her. If you can help me please D: I need more advices from you bros. Thank you for your time. :3

Our monthsary is this coming 17 of December D: which is so near xD</but>

How old are you anyways?
    • mKeRix wrote:

clarkbell27 wrote:

Well, my plans was to contacts pewds and have him say hi and give out a few words for her or for us through a recorded video. * however if this was to be made possible that would be great. Or have many bros have a recorded video of themselves saying out hi, happy monthsary and a brofist. I know my ideas are kind of out of this world but I really want to do something very special for her. If you can help me please D: I need more advices from you bros. Thank you for your time. :3

How old are you anyways?

I am 17 turning 18 next year.
    • clarkbell27 wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

clarkbell27 wrote:

How old are you anyways?

I am 17 turning 18 next year.
      Alrighty. Well, personally I'd rather go for a normal ("more mature") gift, but you know your girlfriend best so... The max you can get from Felix is an email. The bro videos might work, but that depends on if other people have the time to do so.