Broarmy Livestream Channel?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Broarmy Livestream Channel?

Heyyy how's it going Bros? ^^

This is just a suggestion, perhaps it has been brought up before, but I was wondering if having a dedicated livestream channel for the Broarmy would be a good idea?

There are obviously plenty of people within our community who enjoy broadcasting and watching livestreams and faaaairrrly often there is someone willing to stream. So how about we create a channel for the Broarmy? Everyone who would like to stream can do so, obviously taking it in turns and depending on what we all would like to watch. Since there are members from all over the world, awake at different times, it might be possible to even have a stream which is active 24 hours a day.

I don't know, the thought popped into my head this morning, just thought I would bring it to the attention of the forum and see what you Bros think. c:
      VESPA DON'T LEAVE ME! I'M SORRY! I CAN CHANGE! ... I love you <3 ...
    • Since the amount of people who likes to livestream is increasing rather rapidly, I don't think this will be a good idea, it would probably end up people livestreaming for half an hour and then their turn is over.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."